All NCAAF games 8-31 thread (1 Viewer)

Dana Holgsberger or however it's spelled is Houston's coach so it all makes sense now.

College football really needs to get rid of cupcake games.

College football really needs to get rid of cupcake games.
These are the equivalent of pre season but they count. That’s why I like it and we always see an upset so it’s a great way to start the season imo.

Talking to some GaSouthern fans, they very much appreciated the game vs LSU both for the gameday experience and the big check we gave them for showing up.

These are the equivalent of pre season but they count. That’s why I like it and we always see an upset so it’s a great way to start the season imo.

Talking to some GaSouthern fans, they very much appreciated the game vs LSU both for the gameday experience and the big check we gave them for showing up.
I think it’s damaged college football. In my opinion, I think that’s the reason CFB hasn’t reach the levels of the NFL.
I mean, the prime time matchups were Houston/Oklahoma and Notre Dame/Louisville.

Oklahoma looks to be a solid team. Jalen Hurts, if he can stay healthy, looks like a heisman contender. As much punishment as he takes, it could be challenging to stay healthy though.

I really want to see an Ok v Bama matchup this year.

Louisville is up over Notre Dame 14-7 in the 1st quarter.
Needless to say I'm :very-happy:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom