All of you have been weighing heavy on my mind (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Robbins

Ole Miss Rocks!
Reaction score
For years I have been trying to get people here to believe in the Lord. Many of you do. But many of you don't. I know not everyone here will come to believe but I want to give anyone who is interested to learn more about the Lord a chance. I feel burdened and lead to try for you and this comes from my heart. If you are interested please respond and I will tell you how to get in touch with me and I will try to help you. I won't spend any time witnessing on this board but will be glad to speak to you about this any way you feel comfortable. I really am burdened and care for each and every one of you. God bless

I'm not religious at all, but I think he is quite sincere in his concern. People are going to make fun of him I am sure, as they once did before. But I wonder, if he were Muslim and was proselytizing in the same fashion, would you still make fun of him?

Does this answer your question?
giphy.gif

This may end quickly. I see DaveXA is online. Two words then I promise I'll leave:
Anchorman Scientologist

Are you saying that DaveXA is gonna go Old Testament on this thread?

Its all in good fun. Life really is too short to take things like this seriously

Are you saying that DaveXA is gonna go Old Testament on this thread?

Its all in good fun. Life really is too short to take things like this seriously
I promised I'd leave but never said I wouldn't come back. I'm starting to understand the idea of loopholes and keeping my fingers crossed when I type.

But seriously, I'm gone this time. Man, it's hard to type with my fingers crossed.

I promised I'd leave but never said I wouldn't come back. I'm starting to understand the idea of loopholes and keeping my fingers crossed when I type.

But seriously, I'm gone this time. Man, it's hard to type with my fingers crossed.

As long as this is your final time leaving. Like finally final finality

As long as we're respectful of each other, I'm good. I love you all.

:hihi:

So no making with the smiting just yet. Sodom and Gammorah get a stay of execution

For years I have been trying to get people here to believe in the Lord. Many of you do. But many of you don't. I know not everyone here will come to believe but I want to give anyone who is interested to learn more about the Lord a chance. I feel burdened and lead to try for you and this comes from my heart. If you are interested please respond and I will tell you how to get in touch with me and I will try to help you. I won't spend any time witnessing on this board but will be glad to speak to you about this any way you feel comfortable. I really am burdened and care for each and every one of you. God bless

David, we know you care. You've said as much many times. We even appreciate that you care.

That said, everyone has to find their own way. I'm sure if this hits home for someone, they will PM you. Wish you the best and appreciate your sincerity. I'll leave this thread up, but let's keep it here and all will be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom