All of you have been weighing heavy on my mind (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleu was right about you. Semantics. There is plenty about God that I cannot understand. And there is plenty that I can. I certainly understand God’s love for me, but I can certainly understand my love for Him. As I study the Word, there are things that connect and make more sense than ever, and yet I still can’t understand His divine nature.

Moments ago you posted:
Again, you’re looking at it from a human perspective. The love of God is not even something you can understand. It’s not even something I can understand.

Before I continue, which one is it? Or was it a mistype?

As for the semantics charge, there are no semantics involved here.

I simply ask, someone, anyone, show me any falsifiable proof that any deity, good or bad, exists.

If we are going to go down the rabbit hole of "love" in any part of this discussion (or anything really), you certainly cannot dismiss human perception from the conversation, because that is the only thing we have to understand the world around us, and the only thing we have to define what love is.

In my heart and in my soul, I believe as unshakeably in God as I think anyone. I will talk about God, though I prefer to be private and have never felt a need to go door to door or stand on a corner handing out pamphlets or recruit or proselytize in order to "save" someone or spread the Word . It is not my job nor is it my business what other people believe or don't believe.

As long as we're respectful of each other, I'm good. I love you all.

:hihi:

Is this thread even permissible under the TOS?

We can't sell used cars on here so why can we sell this? For the 33rd time even?

Is this thread even permissible under the TOS?

We can't sell used cars on here so why can we sell this? For the 33rd time even?

Wait...i can profit monetarily with this?

That changes everything! Bidding for my soul is now open!

No matter what we believe, we all have to admit that David Robbins knows how to start a good thread.

How much credit can you give him when it isn't intentional tho?
Not that I am complaining, mind you. I take my amusement where I can get it

Anyone want to leave this thread for good and go to the Super Saints forum to talk about the draft? If so, I’ll see you there.

And I know how to delete one. :hihi:

OWERxgb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom