All other games (week 3 9/14) (1 Viewer)

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
What a craptastic slate of games this is. What to watch? Bama at Gamecocks? I'm trying but I literally can't find a single reasonably interesting game.

Will BYU keep winning against another quality opponent in USC? Maybe - don't care.
Will Syracuse give Clemson a game? No - not gonna waste my time.

I mean, seriously, like not a single game.

Iowa/Iowa State, UF/UK and maybe Mich State/Arizona State?

I'm watching a decent BC vs Kansas game. I just started. BC leading 17-14 early in 2nd quarter. Did I hear right that Les Miles is coaching at KU now?

Just switched over to Wazzu and Houston. One of the biggest hits you'll see on the previous kickoff. Poor returner got smashed.

But...helmet to helmet on that last play...no call. The officials are so inconsistent with those calls. Meh.

Indiana has been giving Ohio State a good game so far. Right before posting this though, they managed to have a punt blocked for a safety. Unblocked rusher too.

Now it's 16-3 and if Indiana doesn't get off the field on defense here, the game will no longer be good.

There really are no interesting match ups today.

One thing I wanna mention is something that I heard in pregame. Jalen Hurts is being crowned as the Heisman already. The idiot talking heads said that "a good showing" against UT in the Red River Rivalry would solidify it for him, even in a loss. What about Burrow going in there in week two and actually winning against TX, and also having put up just as good of numbers as Hurts so far?

60 yard pass completion for Ohio State. Then A TD on the next play. No longer a good game.

Temple is leading Maryland 7-2. Special teams for both squads have been horrific. 2 missed FGs, botched punt for a safety and a failed fake fg. And it's not even halftime yet. Such a strange game.

This is why they need to stop scheduling cupcake games.

I wouldn't go that far. I just think they need to mix the games up better. Those big match ups for smaller schools is a huge deal for them. A lot of their programs wouldn't get very far without those games on the schedule.

I wouldn't go that far. I just think they need to mix the games up better. Those big match ups for smaller schools is a huge deal for them. A lot of their programs wouldn't get very far without those games on the schedule.
I disagree. This is why college football isn’t on the same level as the NFL.
The entire weekend is gonna be blowouts of smaller schools.
If you had more big schools play each other instead of the sparing games with smaller schools, college football would benefit.

Good game with 6 minutes left. Temple is up, but Terps about to get the ball and get another shot at the lead.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom