All out defection from Apple (1 Viewer)

BroKV

Pelón
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I have been on iPhone and using MBP since 2010-2011. Always used Windows machines at work and hated them until Windows 10 came out. I bought a Dell Latitude 5501 for the wife and kids and a Surface Pro 7 for myself, love them.

I have been watching the rumors and release information on the Galaxy Ultra and am thinking of switching from my iPhone XS Max to it.

Anyone else made the moves? Thoughts on the Galaxy Ultra?

Well, I pre-ordered the S20 Ultra yesterday and once I get my $200 Samsung rebate I will grab the Galaxy Buds+. Hope I like it.

Good luck to you....traitor.

:ezbill:

I have a 6S plus. It's paid for and does the job so I'll drive it 'til it breaks :hihi:

Should've went with a pixel. Best phone I've ever owned. I've had the Samsung phones and they were fine...just not as good as my pixel

Should've went with a pixel. Best phone I've ever owned. I've had the Samsung phones and they were fine...just not as good as my pixel
My daughters boyfriend has the Pixel and he said he’s not impressed with it. This is all new to me, although my first real touch screen smart phone was the Droid X and I loved it. I won’t count the BlackBerry Storm(2) as a touch screen. Looking back I have had A LOT of phones.

I had a Droid turbo 2 before this phone. Liked that one but out of 4 of hem we had 3 had charging issues towards the end. It was rampant with Droid phones. Reason I'll never own another Motorola product.

I did try to switch back to Android in 2011 when the Bionic came out. I had it one day and returned it, the app scrolling was choppy and all around bad.

The latest iPad and16" MBP have kept me from leaving the Apple EcoSystem. I think Johnny Ives leaving has had a positive effect.

Speaking of apple.....this has ticked me off for years. I have an iPod gen 3 that I use for music in the truck and at parties. Few years ago I wiped it to clean it up. No version of Pandora works with it now so can't reinstall Pandora. Wish I would've never touched it. I get it that Pandora upgrades maybe past that version of iPod but at least keep an old version available. I even dug out my daughters gen 5 she never really used and Pandora doesn't work on it either. Just ticks me off. I have a ton of music so I have stuff to listen too but did like mixing in Pandora every now and then.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom