All-pro guard josh sitton to be released if packers can't trade him ! (1 Viewer)

Seems our biggest obstacle is fielding a respectable OL.

Sitton would immediately contribute to that end.

How's that for being a realist?

Every year there is some obstacle the fans think we can band aid and it will put us in the SB. All I keep seeing is sub .500 teams with a ton of dead money.

With that said I hope if we land him he was the missing peice and we do win another SB.

besides Drew being older, I don't see much of a difference between our glory years lineup and this past few seasons of being bad other than great guard play. For some reason, that seems to kick this offense off. Strange to say this but I think in this case, one position can make the world of difference. Give Brees time, same as most any qb, and he will pick a defense apart. sign this guy.

Every year there is some obstacle the fans think we can band aid and it will put us in the SB. All I keep seeing is sub .500 teams with a ton of dead money.

With that said I hope if we land him he was the missing peice and we do win another SB.

I don't care. If anything, this should prove that the Saints are serious about bringing quality talent to positions of need.

Apart from Chicago simply being closer and on the way to New Orleans flight wise, he may also be simply setting a price for the Saints to aim for.

If I was Loomis (or Benson), I'd send the jet up there to bring him in personally.

Get the jet, get Payton, get the choir. Make him feel the love like that Ballers episode:plus-un2:

https://youtu.be/6NRcb8tH-CM

That's the spirit! Why think things might work out for the best when you can wallow in negative hypotheticals?

How is saying that the first team to visit with him has the best shot being negative? It is called reality. There is still a chance he leaves without a contract, but they certainly have the best shot going first. That is how free agency works.

Saints = Near his family and home town of Pensacola

WhoDat Nation desperately wants him and he admires the fans and playing in the Superdome.

Brees>Cutler (you dont want to go from Aaron Rodgers to Cutler. You want to play for a contender)

Chicago weather can be miserable and he might be tired of the weather up north (why build a home in Pensacola aside from family?)

Saints have to at least be able to match the offer Chicago will give him. Otherwise, the pros of Saints outweigh going to Chicago. Maybe his agent wants to see what kind of deal he will get and then work from there.

Why in the world would they not trade a pick to Green Bay?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom