ALL STAR Game (1 Viewer)

VishaL

All-Pro
Reaction score
ok so quick question when the hornets return to the N.O. and the all star game is down here, if we have season tickets do we get a ticket for the all star game? or get first chance to buy or seats our sumthin to that extent?

I believe they will have a lottery for just a few season ticket holders in New Orleans. Other than that....go to ebay. With that said, the big deal about the All-Star game is it is a weeklong event. It is similar to Superbowl, but, NBA style. There are many events where fans can interact, one on one, with the NBA and the players, themselves.

All-Star weekend is going to be so crazy. With Chris Paul basically a lock to be in the game (with a great chance to start), the buildup is going to be insane. I'm hoping Chris Paul starts, and David West gets in as a backup - but that PF spot is awfully tight.

Peja in the three point contest!

Some high flying rookie in the dunk contest (shades of JR Smith but with more bball IQ please)

Chris Paul in the skills contest!

Cedric Simmons and Hilton Armstrong as Sophomores in the Rookie-Sophomore challenge!

Sounds good to me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom