All things Florida Man (3 Viewers)

Any theories on why Florida is so full of weirdos?
Just a thought but the fact that it's generally warm in Florida year round brings some people here. There's a lot of homeless people that perhaps reason that they may as well be in a warm climate since they are going to be homeless anyway. A lot of homeless where I'm at anyway.

Just a thought but the fact that it's generally warm in Florida year round brings some people here. There's a lot of homeless people that perhaps reason that they may as well be in a warm climate since they are going to be homeless anyway. A lot of homeless where I'm at anyway.
or it's shaped like a penis and some people are nuts

Florida Man strikes again
=======================================================================

ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. (AP) — A 23-year-old man was injured after breaking into an alligator farm in Florida and jumping into a pond full of crocodiles, police said.

Police officers responding to reports of vandalism early Tuesday at the Alligator Farm Zoological Park found the underwear-clad man with an injured leg crawling across a nearby yard.

Officers found two rubber Croc shoes and a pair of shorts inside the newly-opened Nile crocodile enclosure, St. Augustine police spokeswoman Cecilia Aiple told The Florida Times-Union .

They also saw a bloody trail leading to the top of a nearby structure.

Outside, in a neighboring yard, officers found Brandon Keith Hatfield. He was arrested, charged with vandalism and taken to a hospital where he tried to escape before getting caught in a retention pond lined with barbed wire, police said.

Hatfield told investigators he had been bitten by an alligator. They pieced together the details based on the evidence and the call reporting the suspicious man crawling in the yard.
“He ... took a jump into a pond infested with big crocodiles,” Aiple said...……………….

https://apnews.com/8d869630be5b4dbe94e410352a57ae1d

I'm sure that's part of it, but I'm sure other states are also relatively warm year round and don't have nearly the level of crazy

Off The Beat: Woman ‘demanded’ sex, threw paint roller in Port St. Lucie
ST. LUCIE COUNTY — A woman who reportedly “demanded” her boyfriend have sex with her, and threw a paint roller at him when he wouldn’t was arrested, an affidavit states.
2c358562-3812-4b94-b879-e348d2936922-OTB_Carroll_Lorrie_Anne.jpg

Lorrie Anne Carroll (Photo: CONTRIBUTED PHOTO BY ST. LUCIE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE)

Lorrie Anne Carroll, 42, of Monterey Way in Port St. Lucie, was jailed on a battery charge and three counts of resisting an officer without violence after the Dec. 2 incidents.

St. Lucie County Sheriff’s deputies about 3 a.m. went to Carroll’s listed address. Her boyfriend said they started arguing the evening prior because Carroll wanted to engage in intimate activities, but he didn’t.
The boyfriend said Carroll “continuously tried to have sex with him even though he told her several times he wanted to be left alone,” the affidavit states.

He said he went to a bar to get away from Carroll. He said when he returned, Carroll started arguing “about having sex again.”
She “demanded” he start fooling around with her, but he said he was tired and not in the mood.
Next, he said, Carroll hit him in the chest and groin and tossed a paint roller at his head.

Deputies reported Carroll was “obviously intoxicated” and uncooperative.
Carroll was arrested and taken to the St. Lucie County Jail.

PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. (AP) — Police in Florida say a 23-year-old man went through a McDonald’s drive-thru and tried to pay for his order with a bag of marijuana.

News outlets report Port St. Lucie police say the fast food worker denied the trade and Anthony Andrew Gallagher drove off, only to return again a short time later. Police arrested him Sunday on charges of marijuana possession and driving under the influence...……….

https://apnews.com/524af90b133943c0ab675fa21b65fea3

Florida Store Tells Customers: Don't Warm Urine in My Microwave | 104.1 The Spot

Florida Store Tells Customers: Don't Warm Urine in My Microwave
This is not the kind of sign you want to see when you go to heat up your gas station burrito.
Parul Patel, the owner of On the Fly Convenience Store and BP gas station was getting sick and tired of cleaning out his microwave every time a customer came in to reheat their urine while on the way to a nearby lab that collects samples for drug tests.
Not proud of this but it years ago on my way to a pain clinic

Jailed Clearwater man denies ownership of syringes found in his rectum

https://www.tampabay.com/news/publi...hip-of-syringes-found-in-his-rectum-20190108/

CLEARWATER — Call it the Shaggy Defense.
A Clearwater man arrested Friday was found with syringes in his rectum as he was being booked into Pinellas County Jail. He told deputies they weren’t his.
According to the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office, Wesley Dasher Scott, 40, was arrested Friday on an outstanding warrant stemming from a September 2018 drug arrest. Scott was taken to Pinellas County Jail where deputies conducted a strip search.
According to an arrest report, Scott “removed three syringes from his rectum” during the search and gave them to a deputy saying “they were not his.”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom