All things Florida Man (2 Viewers)

Her version of 'stamp of approval'?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...1NFjGCkYX9e57pU-u_YXVAaXoDQgEGlv_wHBUfPbnW_Gk

A Florida politician allegedly made a habit of licking men’s faces. She has now resigned.

Using expletives, she demanded McGrady, who was supposed to be acting as deputy city clerk and taking the minutes, be removed. Then, after the otherwise low-key meeting concluded, Oakley walked up to Crawford again. She allegedly licked his neck and the side of his face, slowly working her way up from his Adam’s apple, and groped him by grabbing at his crotch and buttocks.

McGrady, who had been standing there the entire time, told Oakley that her behavior was inappropriate. According to the report, Oakley threw a punch at the woman, but missed.

It wasn’t an isolated incident, Crawford told Bay News 9 last month. Oakley had a “habit of licking men that either she was attracted to or thought that she had authority over,” he said. He wrote in a 2017 complaint to the ethics board that Oakley had made unwanted advances toward other city staff, too, and that they were “not interested in enduring that type of treatment ever again.”

Florida Man...becomes Secretary of State and resigns after it is revealed that he dressed up as a black female "Hurricane Katrina survivor" wearing a Saints bandanda for Halloween in October 2005?

Man, I was thinking this week felt just like January 24, 2019.

i wonder if andrus would be kind enough to set up an RSS feed for all florida (wo)man stories.

even the miami herald knows..

“Maternity photo shows mom-to-be posing with gator, shotgun and beer. Because Florida.”

“What could possibly scream Florida Man or Florida Woman more than a social media posting of a woman in bare midriff, shorts unbuttoned, cradling — as if to breastfeed — a baby alligator, with a shotgun perched atop a case of Bud Light on the ground and pointed toward the woman and her husband?”

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article226032995.html

I kinda feel like Florida is holding Virginia's beer this week.

even the miami herald knows..

“Maternity photo shows mom-to-be posing with gator, shotgun and beer. Because Florida.”

“What could possibly scream Florida Man or Florida Woman more than a social media posting of a woman in bare midriff, shorts unbuttoned, cradling — as if to breastfeed — a baby alligator, with a shotgun perched atop a case of Bud Light on the ground and pointed toward the woman and her husband?”

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article226032995.html

They did it as a joke. The girl, like most of us, think Florida Man is hilarious.

“I wanted a picture different than your run of the mill maternity photos of women in the forest being goddesses,” Tuttle told WTSP 10 News. “’Florida Man’ has always cracked up my husband and I (both native Floridians), so we decided to make me Florida Woman.”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom