All things Florida Man (4 Viewers)

The weird thing about Florida man is that much of the incidents are Neqws because Florida passed an all encompassing Freedom of Information style law that makes all of the arrests and incidents open to news sources. A lot of other places might look a lot more like Florida if similar good laws were in place

The weird thing about Florida man is that much of the incidents are Neqws because Florida passed an all encompassing Freedom of Information style law that makes all of the arrests and incidents open to news sources. A lot of other places might look a lot more like Florida if similar good laws were in place
A friend was telling me this. Which makes sense. It's still fun to make fun of Florida, though. With love!

A friend was telling me this. Which makes sense. It's still fun to make fun of Florida, though. With love!
giphy.gif

seriously though, florida is forked up. i lived in pompano, ft lauderdale, and oviedo. i can attest to the strangeness of the state. plus all of the damn canadians @Oye infiltrate the state.

seriously though, florida is forked up. i lived in pompano, ft lauderdale, and oviedo. i can attest to the strangeness of the state. plus all of the damn canadians @Oye infiltrate the state.

cut me open

I bleed red and white, sure.

But you know what else is there?

Blue, buddy. Bleep yeah!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom