All things Florida Man (2 Viewers)

...claims it is not illegal because it contains "only 5% alcohol"
wow, brains and beauty

Listen, i'm perfectly fine with sharing my great ideas and someone else getting all the money and glory. So, Andrus, or anyone else who knows how to create a website, I'm telling you... Florida man and woman is the next thing in dating sites. Their mugshots, arrests stories, and drugs of choice can all be part of the profile. Finding true love is just a matter of posting bail.

Must be some ****** good tomatoes

Ain't nothin' in the world that I like better
Than bacon & lettuce & home grown tomatoes
Up in the mornin' out in the garden
Get you a ripe one don't get a hard one
Plant 'em in the spring eat 'em in the summer
All winter without 'em's a culinary bummer
I forget all about the sweatin' & diggin'
Everytime I go out and pick me a big one
Homegrown tomatoes home grown tomatoes
Wha'd life be without homegrown tomatoes
Only two things money can't buy
That's true love and homegrown tomatoes
I've been out to eat and that's for sure
But it's nothin' a homegrown tomato won't cure
Put 'em in a salad put 'em in a stew
You can make your very own tomato juice
Eat 'em with eggs eat 'em with gravy
Eat 'em with beans pinto or navy
Put 'em on the side put 'em in the middle
Put a home grown tomato on a hotcake griddle
If I's to change this life that I lead
I'd be Johnny tomato seed
Cause I know what this country needs
Homegrown tomatoes in every yard you see
When I die don't bury me
In a box in a cemetery
Out in the garden would be much better
I could be pushin' up homegrown tomatoes

Well the story is pretty self evident so yes and my question remains, how was she charged with DUI when she was below the legal limit?

Perhaps it took so long for the officers to quit laughing/vomiting that her level had dropped some?

PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla. (AP) — A Florida woman faces multiple charges after authorities say she climbed into the ceiling of a Big Lots store to avoid a shoplifting arrest.

A Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office news release says 37-year-old Kristina Perkins went into the store’s restroom on Friday and removed some tiles so she could climb into the ceiling.......

PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla. (AP) — A Florida woman faces multiple charges after authorities say she climbed into the ceiling of a Big Lots store to avoid a shoplifting arrest.

A Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office news release says 37-year-old Kristina Perkins went into the store’s restroom on Friday and removed some tiles so she could climb into the ceiling.......

Does that ever work? Here's what I think is my favorite (the money shot at about 1:58) .....

PALM CITY, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say they’ve arrested a Florida man who provoked a small alligator into biting his arm and poured beer into the animal’s mouth.......

CAPE CORAL, Fla. (AP) — A Florida man who was found nude inside a plumbing business is facing charges after being accused of using a forklift and a hammer to wreak havoc before taking a shower there.........

DADE CITY, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say a Florida man repeatedly called 911 to report that his roommate had stolen his marijuana.

A deputy for the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office posted a Twitter response to the man’s calls Saturday night: Stop calling.........

A Florida man who allegedly stole drugs from a Pinellas County home thought he was pocketing powerful opioids – but what he actually stole left him flushed...
The bottle, which was labeled hydrocodone acetaminophen, actually contained Equate laxatives meant for “gentle, dependable overnight relief," according to the affidavit.

PALM CITY, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say they’ve arrested a Florida man who provoked a small alligator into biting his arm and poured beer into the animal’s mouth.......

in florida does 'provoking' mean 'partying with'?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom