All things Florida Man (1 Viewer)

Imagine eating dinner at the bar at the Outback in Silver Springs, FL two weeks from now just killing time and this video comes across your youtube feed.

C-cZP4.gif

Amazingly not Florida
==================
Deputies are still searching for two women wanted for allegedly shoplifting from several stores while wearing “pajamas and animal onesies” in Stafford County, the sheriff’s office said.

The women are both wanted for shoplifting at a Walmart on Feb. 7, after a loss prevention employee reported them. They were featured in a Facebook post as the Stafford County Sheriff’s Office’s #WantedoftheWeek.

The deputy who arrived at the Walmart "located the two females and immediately suspected they were tied to several cases of shopliftings,” the post reads. “He was aware of security footage showing two females, matching their descriptions, wearing pajamas and animal onesies during multiple thefts.”

The suspects are Baltimore resident Katherine Ibarra, 32, who was wearing a polar bear onesie at the time of the theft and Ruther Glen resident Kristy Eura, 36, who was in a gray onesie, the sheriff's office said..............

Amazingly not Florida
==================
Deputies are still searching for two women wanted for allegedly shoplifting from several stores while wearing “pajamas and animal onesies” in Stafford County, the sheriff’s office said.

The women are both wanted for shoplifting at a Walmart on Feb. 7, after a loss prevention employee reported them. They were featured in a Facebook post as the Stafford County Sheriff’s Office’s #WantedoftheWeek.

The deputy who arrived at the Walmart "located the two females and immediately suspected they were tied to several cases of shopliftings,” the post reads. “He was aware of security footage showing two females, matching their descriptions, wearing pajamas and animal onesies during multiple thefts.”

The suspects are Baltimore resident Katherine Ibarra, 32, who was wearing a polar bear onesie at the time of the theft and Ruther Glen resident Kristy Eura, 36, who was in a gray onesie, the sheriff's office said..............

same person -

oops
=================

A Florida man pulled out a gun on a Starbucks employee, who turned out to be the local police chief's daughter, over not having cream cheese for his bagel.

The 38-year-old man, later identified as Omar Wright, threatened Miami Gardens Police Chief Delma Noel-Pratt's daughter when his order was wrong at the Starbucks drive-thru in Miami Gardens, Florida on Wednesday, according to Local 10 News..........

DAYTONA BEACH SHORES, Fla. (AP) — A Florida man told police officers he was “teaching it a lesson” when he tried to throw a live alligator he had stolen from a miniature golf course onto the roof of a beachside cocktail lounge, authorities said.

The 32-year-old man was arrested early Thursday when Daytona Beach Shores police officers spotted him attempting to throw the gator onto the roof of a cocktail lounge located just off Highway A1A, according to a police report.

The officers then saw the man take the alligator by its tail, hit it against the awning of the building, throw it to the ground and stomp on it twice, the report said……..

Florida man washes ashore after trying to ‘walk’ to New York in bubble device​

1627484806607.png

Florida man washes ashore after trying to ‘walk’ to New York in bubble device​

1627484806607.png
From yahoo.com. Seems appropriate.

Looks like we have a local in need of relocation to Fla.

My question is, why was that guy in the car with them to begin with? Isn't that already a weird situation if you just got married?

Looks like we have a local in need of relocation to Fla.

"Authorities say alcohol may have been a factor in the incident."

No. You don't say.

I do have a question, though, that I never thought to ask when renting the tuxedos for my wedding: If you shoot someone wearing the tuxedo, are you then required to purchase it?

If you shoot someone wearing the tuxedo, are you then required to purchase it?
I'm sure there's some kind of language about damage and or stains in the contract. Someone is on the hook. I have my doubts as to if anyone will actually pony up the bucks unless there was a deposit.

titanic-esque "best day" and "worst day" of one's life

"Authorities say alcohol may have been a factor in the incident."

No. You don't say.

I do have a question, though, that I never thought to ask when renting the tuxedos for my wedding: If you shoot someone wearing the tuxedo, are you then required to purchase it?
you're a tuxedo rental clerk making $11.27 an hour
some guy comes in and puts the tuxedo on the counter
you put it on the hanger to inspect and you say "what's this?"
"that's a bullet hole"
are you going to ask additional questions or just give him a "we appreciate your business"?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom