all things twitter (1 Viewer)

how would you describe your twitter use

• Total voters
I don't have an account, but I do check several times a day to see what's trending:

https://trends24.in/united-states/

You don't need an account to simply read. It can be informative. Certainly entertaining. But the majority of tweets/users fall under the category of mindless drivel.

#AskMeHowIReallyFeel :D

I made a Twitter when it was new, but I haven't logged into it in years. I always felt like it was mainly for High Schoolers

I would say that since the beginning of this thread I have become hooked and have moved even further away from facebook. Realizing that it is constantly adding and taking away from my feed is making it get more and more attractive.

I would say that since the beginning of this thread I have become hooked and have moved even further away from facebook. Realizing that it is constantly adding and taking away from my feed is making it get more and more attractive.

This how I was. Though I have to admit I check FB more now just to see my family melt. But usually it's 98% twitter for me.

BTW @TugDis :hihi:

This how I was. Though I have to admit I check FB more now just to see my family melt. But usually it's 98% twitter for me.

BTW @TugDis :hihi:

the one thing I have not found an answer for is the flooding. For instance I follow PBS and love some of the stuff but I had to unfollow them because when they put a show on they go into promo mode and flood your whole feed. I wish I could set it to just not show when they are posting so many an hour.

I don't check it very often save for breaking news..for that it is money..better than facebook or any other social news site IMO

I'm kind of a severe weather nerd. The up to the second updates on a storm's path or photos/video is second to none too, so i'll check it every once and awhile when there's a tornado on the radar or hurricane headed near the gulf

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom