All this proves is that Mathews is still be biggest choke artist in the NFL (1 Viewer)

not bad numbers for being on the lions for his whole career

Attachments

• B47BCF9D-6EB1-4E21-85D2-03D7503565C0.jpeg
    B47BCF9D-6EB1-4E21-85D2-03D7503565C0.jpeg
    261.3 KB · Views: 7
not bad numbers for being on the lions for his whole career

He got Kenny Golladay a $72 million contract with the Giants and his first year with a different team Golladay caught 37 balls and 0 TDs.

Stats don't show losing the big games....Look at Peyton Manning...Lost all the big games in college, and could only win the big NFL games when his team was stacked.

He is the exact same QB he was at Detroit. The only difference is he has more talent around him. You cannot trust him in crucial moments. Honestly though the Rams overpriced defense choked and lost that game.

I still can't get over that the Lions and Rams would trade QBs like that....They both suck.

You can't even get within one typo of spelling his name correctly. Put down the bottle and step away from the keyboard.

This one more on the Lams D, especially the secondary. Not much excuse fir letting the 49ers drive 90 yards for a TD in a minute with no timeouts.
I live in windsor across river from Detroit...my buddies live Stafford, can do no wrong and I think the guy is a choker but tdy was on the rams defence and play calling...they threw it 7 or 8 consecutive times in the 3rd qtr...run the f'in ball

The pick is on him but he can redeem himself in the playoffs. As of now, he's 0-3 in the playoffs.

This shows a lot.
Stafford is the same.
McVay is over rated. What has he done? He can’t beat the 49ers.
Detroit wasn’t the problem.
Detroit and Stafford were the problem.
Goff must be laughing somewhere. The Rams are in the playoffs still, but that’s just a matter of time.
The Rams went all in, they said. So how embarrassing when they can’t get it done.

This shows a lot.
Stafford is the same.
McVay is over rated. What has he done? He can’t beat the 49ers.
Detroit wasn’t the problem.
Detroit and Stafford were the problem.
Goff must be laughing somewhere. The Rams are in the playoffs still, but that’s just a matter of time.
The Rams went all in, they said. So how embarrassing when they can’t get it done.
They are still in

He will choke worse next week too.

The fight between the Ram defensive players in the tunnel last week has them not playing together as a unit. They done

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom