All three TDs by Brees... (1 Viewer)

Red Mosquito

Unthought Known
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I was reading on another site that all three TDs that Brees threw were play action to Reggie. I didn't get to see the game so is that true? If so Reggie is truly opening things up for everyone to make plays that are winning games for us. Hopefully he'll get his day in the sun soon. I know he's probably frustrated not being able to contribute they way he'd like to with a big run or catch.

I don't know, But Tampa was very keyed on Bush all day... way to much. It cost them dearly. I think Gruden had them too concentrated on one player. They seemed to find great joy in stuffing Bush, even down 31-14.

I have been noticing in the last 3 games that Brees has started to throw deep once he gets in that 50 yard range. His deep ball has been a thing on beauty. Right on the money and leading the receivers almost perfectly. He is starting to really get this offense down now. GO SAINTS!

I have been noticing in the last 3 games that Brees has started to throw deep once he gets in that 50 yard range. His deep ball has been a thing on beauty. Right on the money and leading the receivers almost perfectly. He is starting to really get this offense down now. GO SAINTS!

his two bombs today were beatutiful spirals... perfectly fitted into the WR's arms... all they had to do was cuddle the ball... see the highlight video above.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom