All Tickets should go to the Loudest Fans when we reopen (1 Viewer)

They may not have been adding fake crowd noise tonight but the network can still control how loud it sounds on your tv. They were not that loud. Any chance of creating problems for opposing teams went out the window long ago. But itā€™s the same for everyone.

I hope they let in some of the ā€œ characters ā€œ
Whistle guy, the bishops, Elvis , the boxer to name but a few

15,000 to 20,000 screaming will never sound like 70,000 screaming. It's just physics.
And ZERO screaming fans will sound like even less. :hm:
Maybe the echoing in the Dome will mess up Brady's signal count. :covri:

I mean if you go to the "hub" website, some of the guys and gals can be really loud.

Technically if you remove the quiet fans from the stadium, it would be louder, since empty seats are better for reverberating the sound than people :unsure:

Iā€™m watching this KC game and their fans are loud for their size. They arenā€™t pumping in noise either. We need 15-20k of our loudest fans in the dome. Not those who sit on their hands during the game.
Genius. I'm sure the ticket dept at the Superdome are currently scouring their 'loudest fan' database to know who to let in, as we speak.

They should determine this by having fans lineup outside the stadium and one by one get a chance to scream their absolute loudest and then scored on a 1-10 point scale.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom