All Time Yard Ball Team (1 Viewer)

saint_drago

I Must Break You
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The thread about building your own team made up of a QB, RB, WR, and TE had me thinking about an all time yard ball team. This would be 6 on 6 with no real positions. No O line is required. 3 alligator rule is in effect. And we're tackling.

I'd start with Vick. No explanation should be needed. He could do anything on offense and he'd be all over the place on defense. Then I'm looking at Bo Jackson. Another versatile player who would blow people up over the middle. I'll round out my squad with Lawrence Taylor, Megatron, Deion Sanders, and Ronnie Lott. So:

Vick
Bo
Megatron
LT
Deion
Ronnie Lott

It would be hard to find 6 guys who could compete with my squad in a yard football game.

taysom, Deonte Harris, dante hall,Gronk, tyreke Hill, Marshown lattimore.

Good idea. Here is my team:

Randy Moss: out-jumps anybody
Michael Thomas: catches everything
Deion Sanders: can cover anybody
Ray Lewis: can tackle anybody
Bo Jackson: anybody fast enough to catch him can't tackle him; anybody big enough to tackle him can't catch him.
Taysom Hill: can play QB, and every other position better than anybody else who can QB.

Reggie Bush
LT(aylor)
gonna throw a SR favorite in here - ABrooks - he'd be a better 2way player than Vick - and as soon as I wrote that, decided to change my answer to Randall Cunningham
MThomas
Randy Moss
Troy Paolomaulo (sp??)

I like this squad. A lot of speed and versatility. But you have to be a little concerned about Cunningham being a liability on defense. Maybe Cam Newton would be a better fit for this particular group scheme wise.

David Boston would be another elite yard ball player. You get TE/LBer size with a WR's speed and athleticism. And he would come at a fraction of the cost of a Calvin Johnson or T.O.

Garrett Grayson
David Sloan
Jason David
Martin Gramatica
Adrian Arrington
Andy Tanner

Oh wait we are suppose to make a good team huh

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom