All week they said we were SOFT! (1 Viewer)

Usmfan84

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Pfffft is all I have to say to that!

Our defensive line dominated, our run game got going the 4th, Brees made some clutch throws, and Sharper sealed the deal!

cdogg

THE WOOD WAS BROUGHT
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The only thing soft in that game was Ryan's neck, I would've said stomach but that thing looks tight and like its about to burst all over the field.

Black&Gold

All-Pro
Reaction score
Our Oline dominated theirs and where was this MONSTER Jenkins we heard about all week??? Dude was supposed to KILL Nicks and Evans? Where was he? Besides jumping offsides...LOL

Dline and blitzing was great we were in the backfield all game, besides Sanchez's quick throws i'd say 80% of the time he took 5 step drops we hit or sacked him....Amazing.

Sharper is a MONSTER dude is all over the field. He said before the game Sanchez does things with his eyes that will lead to him (sharper) having a big game (guess he was right). Greer played real well also. Huge off season by Loomis!!!

Reaction score
Soft as in the softest hands of any secondary in the NFL. 9 picks this season already? Am I dreaming?

NOFALCONS10

Not a part of your system
Reaction score
bring on the GIANTS!

I CANT WAIT TO GET AFTER ELI.

livefromDC

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
4-0 or 0-4, I betcha Bartell wishes he could go back and sign with the Saints instead of staying with St. Louis!

SuperKid

Time for change
Reaction score
Hey message to Bart Scott how you like dem apples... Seriously what a jerk running over to the Saints sideline and taunting Payton after the failed 4th down call. When Pierre punched it in, in the 4th quarter I couldn't stop yelling "take that Bart Scott" except a lot more expletive.

CitySaint

SR is my life!
Reaction score
For the most part they shut our offense down, what are yall talking about? The O is soft, they react the same way when good defenses get tough with them.

Skip Thomas

Reaction score
These are not my father's Saints...this team flies to the ball and when they get there, they put the smack down on your ... Looks like we came out of this game in pretty good shape injury wise as well. Does anyone know if we had any significant injuries today?

meily

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
For the most part they shut our offense down, what are yall talking about? The O is soft, they react the same way when good defenses get tough with them.

I dont know what game you saw, but we ran at the JETS, we didnt fold and we punched them in the mouth on defense...

CR80

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Pfffft is all I have to say to that!

Our defensive line dominated, our run game got going the 4th, <b>Brees made some clutch throws</b>, and Sharper sealed the deal!

Agreed. There is expectations for Brees' numbers to be off the chart or else he is considered to be struggling. Well, he didn't make any mistakes and we won the game. That's all that counts. Funny, DeddleDorf was referring to Brees' stats as if to say that he wasn't having a good game, but we did put alot of nice drives together, we just didn't capitalize.

saintmdterps

If you feel like a riot, then don't you deny it
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Saints 4 sacks, Jets 0 sacks. I don't think the Saints are soft this year in any aspect of the game. Maybe we should ask the Jets players if they feel as though they played a soft team today...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom