All week they said we were SOFT! (1 Viewer)

For the most part they shut our offense down, what are yall talking about? The O is soft, they react the same way when good defenses get tough with them.
Saints 4 sacks, Jets 0 sacks. I don't think the Saints are soft this year in any aspect of the game. Maybe we should ask the Jets players if they feel as though they played a soft team today...

I thought the O line played great. 0 sacks today. I did think Payton called a poor game as he had Drew pushed the ball into coverage way too much esp in the second half. We should have run more screens and draws. Also the TE's should have been able to have their way in the middle? This O will be tested again in 2 weeks so we'll see what adjustments he can make.

The Dome Patrol stopped offenses flat, this defense is the same (but exact opposite at the same time) as SP's offense. They're going to get turnovers, force fumbles, and score points. The Dome Patrol (without disrespecting) did their job on defense. This unit is making an impact on the scoreboard.

Hey message to Bart Scott how you like dem apples... Seriously what a jerk running over to the Saints sideline and taunting Payton after the failed 4th down call. When Pierre punched it in, in the 4th quarter I couldn't stop yelling "take that Bart Scott" except a lot more expletive.

:plus-un2::plus-un2::plus-un2::plus-un2::plus-un2::plus-un2::plus-un2: I did the exact same thing, it was rough yelling at the tv, while coughing up a lung.

I think a lot of people who are still saying the word "soft" regarding the Saints are simply seeing something they're not used to seeing. what they ARE used to seeing is Drew Brees lighting up the field with passes to 8-10 different people and 3-6 TD passes a game.
This whole "running" thing is relatively new to us. We've had it before, but for the last couple of years we've grown to depend on Drew and his miracle arm.

Seeing this 'different' Saints offense, one that doesn't "need" to rely on his arm to me is a sight to behold. It's REALLY exciting to see the different aspects of being a winning football team besides just being the one that passes more than anyone else.

We can pass. We can run. We can INTERCEPT. We can cause fumbles. We can TAKE THE BALL AWAY from people. We can STOP runners and receivers too.

Do you know what they call that?

"A complete team."

Let that sink in, would ya?

"A complete team."
"A complete team."
"A complete team."
"A complete team."
"A complete team."
"A complete team."

And be happy, would ya? ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom