All week they said we were SOFT! (1 Viewer)

Usmfan84

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Pfffft is all I have to say to that!

Our defensive line dominated, our run game got going the 4th, Brees made some clutch throws, and Sharper sealed the deal!

The only thing soft in that game was Ryan's neck, I would've said stomach but that thing looks tight and like its about to burst all over the field.

Our Oline dominated theirs and where was this MONSTER Jenkins we heard about all week??? Dude was supposed to KILL Nicks and Evans? Where was he? Besides jumping offsides...LOL

Dline and blitzing was great we were in the backfield all game, besides Sanchez's quick throws i'd say 80% of the time he took 5 step drops we hit or sacked him....Amazing.

Sharper is a MONSTER dude is all over the field. He said before the game Sanchez does things with his eyes that will lead to him (sharper) having a big game (guess he was right). Greer played real well also. Huge off season by Loomis!!!

Soft as in the softest hands of any secondary in the NFL. 9 picks this season already? Am I dreaming?

bring on the GIANTS!

I CANT WAIT TO GET AFTER ELI.

4-0 or 0-4, I betcha Bartell wishes he could go back and sign with the Saints instead of staying with St. Louis!

Hey message to Bart Scott how you like dem apples... Seriously what a jerk running over to the Saints sideline and taunting Payton after the failed 4th down call. When Pierre punched it in, in the 4th quarter I couldn't stop yelling "take that Bart Scott" except a lot more expletive.

For the most part they shut our offense down, what are yall talking about? The O is soft, they react the same way when good defenses get tough with them.

These are not my father's Saints...this team flies to the ball and when they get there, they put the smack down on your ... Looks like we came out of this game in pretty good shape injury wise as well. Does anyone know if we had any significant injuries today?

For the most part they shut our offense down, what are yall talking about? The O is soft, they react the same way when good defenses get tough with them.

I dont know what game you saw, but we ran at the JETS, we didnt fold and we punched them in the mouth on defense...

Pfffft is all I have to say to that!

Our defensive line dominated, our run game got going the 4th, <b>Brees made some clutch throws</b>, and Sharper sealed the deal!

Agreed. There is expectations for Brees' numbers to be off the chart or else he is considered to be struggling. Well, he didn't make any mistakes and we won the game. That's all that counts. Funny, DeddleDorf was referring to Brees' stats as if to say that he wasn't having a good game, but we did put alot of nice drives together, we just didn't capitalize.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom