all you reggie bashers (1 Viewer)

saintinole

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
You seriously need to actually watch the games. He may not be having the best numbers but I guarantee that brees, deuce, horn, and colston wouldn't be even close to having the years they are having without bush, granted they are good but he has helped their numbers enormously. Defenses are so concentated on containing him that it opens up the field so much for everyone. Watch one playaction play to reggie and then watch how much it opens up the field for everyone else. He does need to cut up the field a little more but he will definetly learn that. Just wait for the first team that doesnt gameplan all around him.

and i'd be willing to bet it happens againg this sun. from what i've heard about the steelers' defensive game plan! count on brees & co. having a bid day.

all you reggie bashers

Thats as far as I got. People aren't trying to "bash" the young man. Bush is no Sullivan.

Serious question: did you really think you were expressing anything new or original when you wrote this post?

I've wanted to mention that I'm tired of reading the same things 5X in each Reggie thread. Newbie exemption, of course...

You're seriously going to come in HERE with one post and tell US what we're watching?

Wow. How're you liking the bandwagon so far? Comfy?

You seriously need to actually watch the games. He may not be having the best numbers but I guarantee that brees, deuce, horn, and colston wouldn't be even close to having the years they are having without bush, granted they are good but he has helped their numbers enormously. Defenses are so concentated on containing him that it opens up the field so much for everyone. Watch one playaction play to reggie and then watch how much it opens up the field for everyone else. He does need to cut up the field a little more but he will definetly learn that. Just wait for the first team that doesnt gameplan all around him.

Brees Deuce and Horn are Pro Bowl Players.Colston will be ROY.

Bush is a nobody in the NFL.

reggie is the greatest player ever in the NFL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom