Allah Akbar! (1 Viewer)

Yeah, I saw that too. Pretty amazing isn't it, kind of like the snow in NO Xmas day 2004. Where's Al Gore when you need him ?

We are all going to die!

BTW, like I mentioned to Steve in PM, this may happen in S Louisiana late next week. I will only update this if models remain consistent.

We are all going to die!

BTW, like I mentioned to Steve in PM, this may happen in S Louisiana late next week. I will only update this if models remain consistent.

I hope not. Bad omen. It snowed the winter before Katrina. I think it snowed before Betsy and Andrew as well. I could be wrong though.

I hope not. Bad omen. It snowed the winter before Katrina. I think it snowed before Betsy and Andrew as well. I could be wrong though.

It also snowed in 1989, but there were no tropical cyclones that threatened in 1990.

So, it actually does snow in hell?:hihi:

When I was there in March-June '03 it started off as cool days and cold nights to feeling like standing in front of a huge blow dryer by the time May and June came around.

When I was there in March-June '03 it started off as cool days and cold nights to feeling like standing in front of a huge blow dryer by the time May and June came around.

did someone say the surge would be successful when hell froze over? :hihi:

Speaking of Akbar, no thread would be complete without a mention of The General [tm]. Don't make me put on those stinking wrestling tights again dibyusse.

:worthy:

TPS

Attachments

• akbar.jpg
    akbar.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 113

It's all a cruel joke. Someone heard I was going to be in the neighborhood in a little over a week. Look for blizzard conditions to hit Iraq at about the same time.

My brother is due his leave and was supposed to fly out today, but the snow came.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom