Allegations regarding Jeffery Epstein prosecution/plea-bargain (UPDATE: Epstein is dead) (1 Viewer)

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score
On a muggy October morning in 2007, Miami’s top federal prosecutor, Alexander Acosta, had a breakfast appointment with a former colleague, Washington, D.C., attorney Jay Lefkowitz.
His client, Palm Beach multimillionaire Jeffrey Epstein, 54, was accused of assembling a large, cult-like network of underage girls — with the help of young female recruiters — to coerce into having sex acts behind the walls of his opulent waterfront mansion as often as three times a day, the Town of Palm Beach police found.
Not only would Epstein serve just 13 months in the county jail, but the deal — called a non-prosecution agreement — essentially shut down an ongoing FBI probe into whether there were more victims and other powerful people who took part in Epstein’s sex crimes, according to a Miami Herald examination of thousands of emails, court documents and FBI records.
As part of the arrangement, Acosta agreed, despite a federal law to the contrary, that the deal would be kept from the victims. As a result, the non-prosecution agreement was sealed until after it was approved by the judge, thereby averting any chance that the girls — or anyone else — might show up in court and try to derail it.
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article220097825.html

Pretty long article and I'm about half way through it, But holy sheet.

Taurus

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I hope that everything connected to Epstein comes out. I hope everyone involved with his parties that took advantage of girls gets exposed. It’s not just Democrats and Republicans, it’s not even just politicians.

Amen.
I hope every one of those monstrous swine dies in prison. Of being raped.

OP
BobE

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score
I hope that everything connected to Epstein comes out. I hope everyone involved with his parties that took advantage of girls gets exposed. It’s not just Democrats and Republicans, it’s not even just politicians.

100% agreed. This is a disgusting vile humans thing. I read on twitter and yes I know it' twitter. But there was some reporting about a celebrity ,believed to be Kevin Spacey, that did so much cruel and vile things that he got banned from the Island. I mean what kind of forked up sheet is a person doing to get banned from a damn pedo island. But sadly we both know at the end this will a left side/right side argument.

mb504

Word.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I would love to see this guy's friends list.
Well, it includes one political party's 2016 presidential nominee and the spouse of the other party's 2016 presidential nominee (who was that party's nominee in 1992 and 1996), both of whom were frequent guests on his private plane (dubbed the "Lolita Express") staffed by young girls. It would have been quite the campaign scandal if it wasn't for the fact that it would destroy both sides.

billinms

Tiptoeing Through the Tulips
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Well, it includes one political party's 2016 presidential nominee and the spouse of the other party's 2016 presidential nominee (who was that party's nominee in 1992 and 1996), both of whom were frequent guests on his private plane (dubbed the "Lolita Express") staffed by young girls. It would have been quite the campaign scandal if it wasn't for the fact that it would destroy both sides.

Yes, I'm familiar with that, bipartisanship at its finest. I'm sure the list would still include quite a deep roster for both teams.

p0pe

d0pe
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
100% agreed. This is a disgusting vile humans thing. I read on twitter and yes I know it' twitter. But there was some reporting about a celebrity ,believed to be Kevin Spacey, that did so much cruel and vile things that he got banned from the Island. I mean what kind of forked up shirt is a person doing to get banned from a damn pedo island. But sadly we both know at the end this will a left side/right side argument.
Yep, that's true... there are flight logs as far as who's traveled with him and Kevin Spacey was on there. Unsurprisingly Bill Clinton traveled with Epstein 26 times, 5 without secret service..

Maxp

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Why don't these people ever get shot? Is it lack of access? Can the crazies of this country start directing their murderous rage towards the deserving, like this monster?

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the link. I've only seen blurbs on the news. Gonna go gross myself out now.

This really pisses me off. Preying on the most vulnerable girls possible, he effectively raped whatever little self-esteem most of them had right out of them.

The women are now mothers, wives, nurses, bartenders, Realtors, hairdressers and teachers. One is a Hollywood actress. Several have grappled with trauma, depression and addiction. Some have served time in prison.

A few did not survive. One young woman was found dead last year in a rundown motel in West Palm Beach. She overdosed on heroin and left behind a young son.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom