Alleged Friction between Matt Nagy and Nick Foles (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Not saying that we will drop 40 on them, but we need to take advantage of Nagy's terrible play calling. It's hard to tell that Nagy came from the Andy Reid coaching tree sometimes.

I imagine it would be difficult for a seasoned, smart veteran QB to completely trust Matt Nagy.

Chicago trying to one up Saints with "drama". :giggles: Nice try but 2020 has been hit after hit for NO, it's not gonna work! :sneaky:

Last edited:
I’d rather face Foles than Trubisky. Who did the Bears pass on for Trubisky? I think Mahommes . They probably would have ruined him just like we ruin DBs we sign.

I’d rather face Foles than Trubisky. Who did the Bears pass on for Trubisky? I think Mahommes . They probably would have ruined him just like we ruin DBs we sign.

Since Foles took over the Bears have the league worst, repeat, league worst offense. Dead last with an average of 263 yards a game.

I don't know why Trubisky gets a bad rap or why the Bears show him such disrespect. It is NOT his fault they didn't draft Mahommes but it's like everyone in Chicago begrudges him for that fact. They were 2-0 when they benched him, undefeated. Who does that to their quarterback?

I like Nick Foles but let's face it, he's not the future. I don't get why you wouldn't roll with the kid and keep developing him as a quarterback. Sit him in that Atlanta game, cool. But to name Nick Foles the starter going forward? I just don't get it.

The Bears offense stinks right now and it's going to take way more than 10 points to beat the Saints.

Since Foles took over the Bears have the league worst, repeat, league worst offense. Dead last with an average of 263 yards a game.

I don't know why Trubisky gets a bad rap or why the Bears show him such disrespect. It is NOT his fault they didn't draft Mahommes but it's like everyone in Chicago begrudges him for that fact. They were 2-0 when they benched him, undefeated. Who does that to their quarterback?

I like Nick Foles but let's face it, he's not the future. I don't get why you wouldn't roll with the kid and keep developing him as a quarterback. Sit him in that Atlanta game, cool. But to name Nick Foles the starter going forward? I just don't get it.

The Bears offense stinks right now and it's going to take way more than 10 points to beat the Saints.
Maybe they were watching replays of the eagles super bowl run and got excited. Idk

Marcus Williams will give them 7 by blowing assignment so the floor is 17. Their defense is one of the better units in the league . I expect us to be without Armstead, MT and Sanders. It’s possible 20 points gets them a win.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom