Allen Robinson wants a trade (1 Viewer)

Allegedly. His agent is denying it.

This one I would entertain.

Solid receiver. Big body.

Only had the one year where we got injured and missed the season 3 years ago.
He doesn’t want to play with Mitch and I actually have that from the horse’s mouth. Last year they tried to extend Allen and he asked for an amount he knew he would not get in hopes that it would lead them to trade him. He doesn’t want to throw Trubisky under the bus publicly—that is just not his way; but behind closed doors he has made clear he does not want to play with Mitch.

He was 3rd overall in targets last year so I had high hopes for him and drafted him in fantasy. After watching their game Sunday, I don’t blame him at all

He was 3rd overall in targets last year so I had high hopes for him and drafted him in fantasy. After watching their game Sunday, I don’t blame him at all
what did you expect with Trubisky as his QB?

He's a good player. He's 27.

Supposedly the reason why he's unhappy is that the Bears "don't pay" receivers. I think that if the Bears knew he wasn't going to re-sign with them, they should get value for him. But now is too early - they need to see if they're going to be in the mix. Unless the offer is a very high pick, but that's certainly not going to be from us.

He's a good player. He's 27.

Supposedly the reason why he's unhappy is that the Bears "don't pay" receivers. I think that if the Bears knew he wasn't going to re-sign with them, they should get value for him. But now is too early - they need to see if they're going to be in the mix. Unless the offer is a very high pick, but that's certainly not going to be from us.

If they were willing to give up a 2nd for Clowney on a 1 year deal... then I’d do the same for Robinson at this point. Manny Sanders may only be a Saint for this season, and Robinson is the better long-term prospect at this point.

If they were willing to give up a 2nd for Clowney on a 1 year deal... then I’d do the same for Robinson at this point. Manny Sanders may only be a Saint for this season, and Robinson is the better long-term prospect at this point.

I guess it depends on if you think you'd get that kind of impact from Allen Robinson, especially after Mike comes back (to justify a 2nd). But I can't disagree with what you're saying. We're pretty much 'win now' and he's a good player. I don't know if we can afford to keep him but I'll never doubt Loomis.

Who were they going to give the 2nd round pick to?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom