Alley Broussard in TX vs. Nation game... (1 Viewer)

Why would you go to Bayoubengals.com when this is the best site in the world

He went to Acadiana and carried that team for three years. I happen to like this guy, just like Jake Delhomme and B. Stokley because they are from our local area not LSU. Wake up man. I also really enjoy watching Kevin Faulk play...not because he went to LSU but also because he was an ALL STATE RUNNING BACK at Carencro. Its so sad that you pull the "LSU HOMER" card everytime something like this comes up.

Acadiana High School is in Lafayette, Louisiana. There are other fans of Alley (the former--I know) besides just LSU fans.

In fact I don't know which are more bothersome: the posters who want ANYTHING LSU or the ones who automatically assume that is the case and incessantly point it out.

Why wouldn't we want to at least give a Louisiana product a shot? If it's a FA sign up it's a win/win.
you too huh?

The only thing dumber than blind LSU homers thinking every LSU player should be great in the NFL is people who automatically assume that any LSU-related post made here is dripping with blind homerism.

The only thing dumber than blind LSU homers thinking every LSU player should be great in the NFL is people who automatically assume that any LSU-related post made here is dripping with blind homerism.

nice

i really do appreciate the recent support for my post fellas, thanks...

For the record, I think a late-round flyer on Broussard would be no more a "wasted" pick than the 3rd-round trade-up we made for Pittman last year. In fact, I think Broussard's chances of making this team as a "power back" are much higher than a Pittman-style running back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom