Alliance of American Football (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
What do you all think about this AAF football league starting up after the NFL SuperBowl in February? Do you think it has a chance to make it past the first season?

I often look for something - anything - to fill my football fix after the NFL season ends. There is an Orlando team (the Apollos :rolleyes: ), I am going to be buying tickets to check out a game or two. Or more if it is worth it.

if they give it enough time to develop, then it should work
if they're just chasing eyeballs and try to get gimmicky to grab viewers it will fail pretty quickly

By the time the NFL season is over, I'm ready for it to be over.

I agree, I always thought a new league should kick off right around the draft when people start itching for football again. After the SuperBowl, I don't want to see second tier football when I just watched the "best of the best".

I'm willing to give it a shot. I have a few friends here who have already decided they are going to a few Iron games. I don't know much about the League. Do they have a network partner to air games live?

I suspect that the AAF will be comparable to cheap wine. The NFL may be the Dom Perignon (sp) of football but a couple of bottles of AAF Mad Dog will get you just as drunk.

It has a better shot than the XFL in my opinion. This league has the backing of CBS.

I am willing to give it a try. I agree with the OP that they might have a little more success in May than right after the NFL finishes up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom