alltime bust team (2 Viewers)

I'm just going to go off the Payton era.

for RB: I'd switch out AP for Antonio Pittman, he was a 4th round pick and was completely outshined, and outclassed by UDFA Pierre so badly he was cut pretty early on.

Peterson was actually good just never given opportunities, he went to Arizona and then Washington and was their bell cow back.

WR: Agree with Toon, I'll add Adrian Arrington, Andy Tanner, and Mike Hass to that corps. guys who drew so much hype in camp and ended up doing nothing in the regular season.

Linebackers - Martez Wilson, Stephone Anthony, Stanley Arnoux.. pretty much any Linebacker drafted during Payton's criteria fits the 'Bust' bill.

Corner - Corey White

Safety - Sunseri (atleast he was a special teamer)

DL - Kikaha, injury problems. Greg Romeus

QB - would definitely be Garrett Grayson lol.. how was he worth a 3rd rounder.

LB dates back well before Payton. It really dates back since Mark Fields in 1995. All of our good LBs since that time have been free agents. But this is year, so help me God!

QB: Garrett Grayson
RB: Vaun Dunbar
WR1: Wesley Carroll
WR2: Robert Meachem
TE: Cam Cleeland
OT: Rick Leonard
OG: Chris Naeole
C: Andy Alleman

EDGE/DE: Davis Tull
DT: Jonathan Sullivan
LB: Stephone Anthony
CB: Stanley Jean-Baptiste
S: Josh Bullocks

What about that Center we singed, that used to play for the Bears? He retired after like a month with us in training camp. Edit: I believe it is Kreutz the one you named.
Then add Dan Morgan. A walking concussion case that retired the same way.

The Saints signed a DE from the Rams back in the day, with the idea of converting him to MLB... Through TC, all I heard was glowing reports about how the Saints had finally found their next great MLB... then, during pre-game warmups for the 1st game, he injured himself, and was never ever the same...

His name was Charlie Clemons.

I'm just going to go off the Payton era.

for RB: I'd switch out AP for Antonio Pittman, he was a 4th round pick and was completely outshined, and outclassed by UDFA Pierre so badly he was cut pretty early on.

Peterson was actually good just never given opportunities, he went to Arizona and then Washington and was their bell cow back.

WR: Agree with Toon, I'll add Adrian Arrington, Andy Tanner, and Mike Hass to that corps. guys who drew so much hype in camp and ended up doing nothing in the regular season.

Linebackers - Martez Wilson, Stephone Anthony, Stanley Arnoux.. pretty much any Linebacker drafted during Payton's criteria fits the 'Bust' bill.

Corner - Corey White

Safety - Sunseri (atleast he was a special teamer)

DL - Kikaha, injury problems. Greg Romeus

QB - would definitely be Garrett Grayson lol.. how was he worth a 3rd rounder.

Were these all Pace era picks? The Bears did us the biggest solid of the 2010s by taking him. He has had some awful picks for them, wasting that defense in the process.

Saints All Time “Bust” team (FAs and Draft picks)

QB - Steve Walsh
RB - Mario Bates
FB - Brad Muster
WR1 - Alvin Harper
WR2 - Torrance Small
TE - Coby Fleener
OT - Daryl Terrell, Kevin Haverdink
OG - Kurt Schumacher, Carl Johnson
C - Olin Kreutz

DE - Kevin Hardy, Joe Campbell
DT - Shawn Knight, Jonathan Sullivan
LB - Alvin Toles, Stephane Anthony, Cie Grant
CB - Brandon Browner, Dale Carter
S - Jarius Byrd, Tebucky Jones

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom