Almost a week later (1 Viewer)

Any tips on the onside kicks? The next two I have in my tier are requiring an onside kick. I've tried atleast ten times with no luck.

i always try to go for 73-78% power and close or on the money of perfect accuracy. Still is just random luck though.

I don't start the franchise till the actual season starts. That way I can download the accurate rosters. So I've just been playing online.

This.

I'll continue playing against the CPU in preseason matchups at the All Pro level until the season starts. Then, start up franchise and follow along, all season long.

I feel like I'll be more invested in the outcome that way. For better. For worse. Like it's always been with me and the Saints.

Read this on a forum and thought it was hilarious.

"Sorry if this has been talked about already but I just started my second year of Franchise with the Saints and now instead of Brees, Jahri Evans does the pregame chant. Anyway to fix this?"

I've found that when it comes to my running game, i either have a lot of success or just get nailed int he backfield. in the first half of a game, 9 times out of 10, i'll get hit as soon as the ball is handed off. any clue on what i could be doing wrong?

You may not be doing anything wrong. As the game goes on, the longer a defense is on the field, the weaker it gets.

You can't run the ball up the middle in the first quarter. You can in the fourth quarter. That's part of the way the game is designed, to build in "fatigue."

Remember when Tampa kept running Alstott up the middle on us? He never got anywhere in the first half. By the fourth quarter, with Grady Jackson sucking air like buttermilk, he ran right through us like we weren't even there.

I've found that when it comes to my running game, i either have a lot of success or just get nailed int he backfield. in the first half of a game, 9 times out of 10, i'll get hit as soon as the ball is handed off. any clue on what i could be doing wrong?

Why are you getting drilled? Is it because the defense calls the right plays...more guys than you can block?

Or is your Oline getting manhandled and pushed around? This was happening to me...Nicks and Evans (both rated over 90) were getting constantly (meaning almost every time) pushed around and beat by average defensive linemen. I adjusted the sliders for User Run Blocking and CPU Block Shedding. It got too easy so I adjusted them back a bit.

Took a few games to get a good balance that works for me and I find realistic. Evans and Nicks don't lose many battles anymore, but I can't say the same for Bushrod and Goodwin...but it's better and about what I would expect. Now when I get stuffed in the backfield, it's more often due to getting caught in a blitz or a lesser player getting beat.

I had one game where PT broke 2 very long runs and ended up with 15 rushes for just over 200 yards against a poor team. The next game against the Ravens he had 10 rushes for 30 yards. Overall, I'm averaging just over 5 yards a pop with him...but that gets inflated with the long runs common in video games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom