(almost) All things Madden (by request) (1 Viewer)

JEEZ. Horrible candidates (except Brees of course), also think they should have had more. Should of been Brees, Manning, Chris Johnson, Sharper, Rivers, Favre, Andre Johnson

Guess they figured that Favre was already on a cover, Manning couldn't because his forehead would take up three quarters of it, and Sharper, well I'm glad there is only one Saint as a finalist.

Seriously though, I agree that Manning and Johnson should have been finalists.

Brees is a shoe-in now, after his monster performance last night.

We need some reverse mojo to ward off the curse.

Can you imagine how awesome the saints are going to be in madden next year?

I almost got pulled into typing about how much I hate EA Sports handling of the NFL License.
I'm gonna try my hardest to not get too upset because I know that in August, I'll be in line at mid-night wearing my Saints gear as I wait to buy Madden.
I'm now more upset with the Media and their refusal to call EA out about how bad Madden has been.

Last edited:
We've been saying this for months. No, really.

This.

My buddy came over the day before the Super Bowl and we put in a marathon session in honor of the big game. Thoroughly frustrating.

i don't even recognize you without the Vilma avatar

The worst part is they always sell our team short. Meachem was a 67 overall until the playoffs, and Bush and PT23 were 80's last I checked. My Ps2 fried and I have it in for service, so I can't check the overall since the Superbowl, but I'll bet they are still low. The game is the same every year, they just change the rosters. I would like to know who is advising the creators about changes they need to make because I know I could do a much better job. Hell, anyone could do a better job than those turkeys. It used to be the best game out there, now it is just the only game of its kind, so people like me still buy it. If something similar come out to compete with it, I am on that $hit....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom