Alot of saints talk, but not about this guy (1 Viewer)

DangBeast

Very Banned
Reaction score
Alot of talk, but none about this guy!!

HEATH EVANS!!

He is awesome! Great blocker, great hands, good rushing (none in the eagles game, but decent in lions game) and he is just an all around nice guy.

I watch a video where he said every touchdown he makes, him and drew sign it and sell it for charity. I think it is for sexually abused woman...he said his wife was abused when she was a child and it really messed her up.

He just seems like an all around awesome football player, and a great man. GIVE IT UP!!!

yeah, he also had a real nice block in pass protection. Great addition to this offense, definitely.

That TD he made today was so sweet. That kind of field awareness to stay in bounds is really special. I liked Karney, but his dude seems like an upgrade.

He is one of my fav players now. I think his addition is what probably sent us to another level of our offense b/c his is extremely versitile from the FB position. That is something we haven't had there before and with a different offense we probably didn't need, but with this offense versatility at FB is a must. Our previous FBs are some of the best in the game at what they do, Neal, Smith and Karney, the only problem is we don't need a one dimensional blocker. Combine his great abilities and what he does off the field and he was a perfect match to come to N.O.

"Heat" Evans has played real well the past two games. I thought that adding him and dropping Karney was just going to be a wash and we would never notice him, but dude has made his impact.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Evans comes from a team that wins a lot. He knows what it takes and I'm sure he's a great influence on our team on and off the field. Great blocker and another weapon in the passing game.

Karney played well against Dallas with 3 TD's, but so far in his first year with us, and in his first two games, he has TWO TD's! That's awesome.

He is one of my new favorite players as well. Jabarri Greer and ST Beast Malcolm Jenkins and climbing up that awesome ladder too!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom