Already below the radar (1 Viewer)

Indeed, the Giants were picked to finish last in most preseason magazines.

I put no stock in such predictions... the NFL is far too fluid to have expect the same teams each season revist the postseason. The Bears, Eagles, Jets, Chiefs, Ravens and Saints all made the playoffs in 2006 -none made it in 2007.

I wouldn't be surprised in the least to see the Giants fail to make the playoffs in 2008.

can you blame him? You'd have to be out of your mind to think the Saints were top 5 contenders after they stunk it up this year, especially on defense.

I agree the Saints should not be included right now, but they will have a shot if they can improve their defense to a top 15 defense.

No surprise.

Exactly how many teams drafting in the top 10 are also regarded amongst the league's elite (top 5)? And trades don't count!

What's silly is commentators even talking about it before teams change their rosters through Free Agency and the Draft.
It will all change after that. After all, last off-season before the Patsys went and bought a receiving corps, who would have thought they had a chance to go undefeated this year?

When someone has superbowl predictions this early (before FA, draft, training camp)...the predictions are worthless....look how much are team changed during last years offseason...(sarcasm)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom