Already Excited (1 Viewer)

Saintuary

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I don't really care who heads up the defense, Sean and Mickey will handle that situation. My excitement is coming from the attitude that I hope we'll hit the field with.

Won't be a chip on the shoulder but an asteroid. Won't be Katrina but Godell.

I'm sure, teams are well aware that the Saints and fans are P.Oed to the heavens, rightfully so.

I really don't care who we play. Bring it. !!!!!

Hate to say this but I'm sober. That could be my problem.

it's time to embarass teams, starting with the NFC south.

best way to get back at goodell is to have him hand us our trophy next year.was watching the dan patrick show. chris mannix was hosting.he and peter king said that goodell was the only loser in the bs bounty scandal. and that every team the saints played were the winners.

I want the M.O. to be 'You can let off the gas when you get to 60 pts'. Anything less than that, keep attacking like you're down by 7 with 2 minutes left.

best way to get back at goodell is to have him hand us our trophy next year.was watching the dan patrick show. chris mannix was hosting.he and peter king said that goodell was the only loser in the bs bounty scandal. and that every team the saints played were the winners.

And the sick thing about your scenario is that Goodell would want nothing more than to give the trophy to Benson. In the press conference afterward Goodell would be saying, "You see, you don't have to try and injure players systemically to win the SB. I helped rebuild NO after Katrina. I helped NO clean-up their dirty play, bounties to injure are gone from the NFL forever. I couldn't be happier!"

That Son of a Dog wins either way next year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom