Alrigth here's one for ya (1 Viewer)

If I won superbowl tix, I'd sell them and head to the Big Easy and watch the game from somewhere in the Quarter.....

Attachments

• DAD.jpg
    DAD.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 123
First off, I've already taken a week off just to get to N.O. for the Monday Night game so WHEN the SAINTS head for Miami, SO AM I AND THE FAMILY!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't miss that for anything except another birth of a child and THAT ain't happening! God Willing!

Anyway, NO WAY do I miss the SAINTS in the Superbowl LIVE!!!!!!!!

If I won superbowl tix, I'd sell them and head to the Big Easy and watch the game from somewhere in the Quarter.....

Hey Bull I'm with ya - I've always said that when the Saints make it to the superbowl I'd rather be in NOLA then at the game (unless it was in THE Dome) cuz da city will be rockin!

My boss would be right there partying with me.

Not exactly work-related, but I had surgery scheduled for January of 2007. Yesterday, I postponed that surgery for 6 months....you know, just in case.

Lets say the saints make it to the superbowl but you had to work that sunday night..would you quit your job if you boss didnt let you off?

I WOULD:ezbill:

I would sacrifice most anything... I imagine I'd have to take a week off from work, actually. I am not sure I'd be logical or coherant for several days... (BEFORE AND AFTER)

I would drag-up on the job i'm on., break out the plastic card and buy tickets for me and some cousins. I did it for our only playoff win, and would do it all over again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom