Alternative View ( Deshaun Watson ) (1 Viewer)

This thread is a real meeting of the minds.

:help-sos:

I hate to say this but Sean Payton will not draft any black running qb under his watch! Not Race thing but the saints under Benson doesn't want players who are they own man a the face of the franchise. If we draft fournette we will run his career to da ground ala all other major back we ever had. Understand this as long as brees and payton is around we will be a mediocre team cuz of their arrogance and selfishness. I came name ever star player we passed on thru drafts or free agency since 2005. Most logical, we're gonna trade out the pick and draft a lineman. No Myles Jarrett, no Watson, no Fournette. None of those guys fits Payton guys. He needs players he can control and move if the don't follow his way. That's why he nails underrated undrafted players. They hungry and will do whatever Payton ask. Its over ladies and gentlemen! My dad's saints are back til the franchise relocates or Benson passes or Payton is fired. Brees held the team for ransom. 43 mil ransom. Look at the history. All former saints have the same things to ssh about the organization one they leave. Its no coincidence. Its fact. We win the super bowl because of Greg Williams! Great defense. Fearless vets players! And before brees started getting real cash! Of I can voice memo this I can break down everything the saints did over this tenure. And I'm personally cool with several former saints. I can tell you exactly what's going on. And I've been a witness over the last 5 years since the infamous Pierre Thomas fumble against 49ers!
chloe.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom