Alternative View ( Deshaun Watson ) (1 Viewer)

DzynRex3hunna

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Oakland
Seattle
Denver
Kansas City
Los Angeles
Carolina
Carolina
Tampa
Tampa

9 of Our Games are against " Elite " front 7's and The leagues very best pass rushers.

Our offensive Line is Swiss cheese at best. Drew is in the final year of his Contract. And He likely won't finish this year healthy behind this Offensive Line . ( Honesty is key here )

Do we play him , risk him getting injured and get nothing out of it ? Not so cool.

Do we play him , lose all season but win just enough games to not get the type of talent we need to get us back off the canvas ? Further compounded by the probability he walks and we get nothing for it ? Double Whammy.

Let me ask a good question. How many wins do we get without Brees this season ?

I'd say 2 or 3. As the cliche goes , you are what your record says you are. And what we are is terrible. Drew masks many weaknesses and has for many years. But even if we had Tom Brady in his Prime , We'd only win 7 games with this team. That being said Brees isn't the problem , but he can be the solution.

Teams like the Broncos , Jets , Chiefs , Texans ... , would be instant SB contenders with Drew.

They also routinely draft Top 10 year in and out. They have the young pieces and Picks we need to rebuild , we have the one thing that would bring them a ring. An Elite QB.

I say extend him , trade him to the team of his choice. Get a 1st and an Elite Defender out of it and move on towards the future.

But we'll suck this year !!! ... Excellent

If we go 2-14 We can pick up Deshaun Watson. The highest graded QB since Luck and Newton. With the other 1st we can draft OL or CB or DE.

Any lower and we can draft Leanord Fournette and build this team around the run.

Watson with our slew of young Elite core of WR's would be a beautiful marriage. And it could work for many many years to come.

Don't forget our Cap situation will improve with time. By the end of this season , We'll have space to sign whatever holes we still haven't filled with our now loaded draft.

I'm sorry that I see a future without Brees. I think it's best for him and us. He's too good for us to really be able to address our needs. And I don't think we should sabotage our future to hold onto him. He deserves to go out on top , and we need to tend to the future.

How about Dallas? Tony Romo broke his back again. Imagine Drew behind that offensive line with all those weapons.

I'm pretty sure this view isn't all that alternative, since someone seems to post it at least daily. Let alone the national media who have no better story about us to tell.

Ignoring everything else wrong with it, how do you think free agent players (our own and those from other teams) would view the prospect of signing with a team that just decided to tank by giving away it's only true difference maker on the team?

I don't think it's deciding to tank. I think it's getting something out of what you got now.

Your opinion, dear sir, does not carry much weight with me. But I thank you for the exchange of views.

I wish I can explain better instead of texting! Sry

I hate to say this but Sean Payton will not draft any black running qb under his watch! Not Race thing but the saints under Benson doesn't want players who are they own man a the face of the franchise. If we draft fournette we will run his career to da ground ala all other major back we ever had. Understand this as long as brees and payton is around we will be a mediocre team cuz of their arrogance and selfishness. I came name ever star player we passed on thru drafts or free agency since 2005. Most logical, we're gonna trade out the pick and draft a lineman. No Myles Jarrett, no Watson, no Fournette. None of those guys fits Payton guys. He needs players he can control and move if the don't follow his way. That's why he nails underrated undrafted players. They hungry and will do whatever Payton ask. Its over ladies and gentlemen! My dad's saints are back til the franchise relocates or Benson passes or Payton is fired. Brees held the team for ransom. 43 mil ransom. Look at the history. All former saints have the same things to ssh about the organization one they leave. Its no coincidence. Its fact. We win the super bowl because of Greg Williams! Great defense. Fearless vets players! And before brees started getting real cash! Of I can voice memo this I can break down everything the saints did over this tenure. And I'm personally cool with several former saints. I can tell you exactly what's going on. And I've been a witness over the last 5 years since the infamous Pierre Thomas fumble against 49ers!

haha without DREW, we are a shoe in for the 1st overall pick, not where i want to be for years, SIGN the MAN, just him being out there gives these rag tags a chance, and why I have 4 season tickets

I hate to say this but Sean Payton will not draft any black running qb under his watch! Not Race thing but the saints under Benson doesn't want players who are they own man a the face of the franchise. If we draft fournette we will run his career to da ground ala all other major back we ever had. Understand this as long as brees and payton is around we will be a mediocre team cuz of their arrogance and selfishness. I came name ever star player we passed on thru drafts or free agency since 2005. Most logical, we're gonna trade out the pick and draft a lineman. No Myles Jarrett, no Watson, no Fournette. None of those guys fits Payton guys. He needs players he can control and move if the don't follow his way. That's why he nails underrated undrafted players. They hungry and will do whatever Payton ask. Its over ladies and gentlemen! My dad's saints are back til the franchise relocates or Benson passes or Payton is fired. Brees held the team for ransom. 43 mil ransom. Look at the history. All former saints have the same things to ssh about the organization one they leave. Its no coincidence. Its fact. We win the super bowl because of Greg Williams! Great defense. Fearless vets players! And before brees started getting real cash! Of I can voice memo this I can break down everything the saints did over this tenure. And I'm personally cool with several former saints. I can tell you exactly what's going on. And I've been a witness over the last 5 years since the infamous Pierre Thomas fumble against 49ers!

Green thumbed for the comedy

Disappointed-Terrible-Awful-OMG-Embarassed-Embarassing-WTF-GIF.gif

WTF did I just read? I'm sure Sean's desire to win trumps all. Geeze, you'd think we were in the 50's or something.

Dude owning Madden, following Saints players on Instagram, and then on Twitter does not make "you cool with them". Pipe down with that ******* BS. You sound like a clown.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom