Alvin Kamara Hearing Starts Today (1 Viewer)

“Starts” and ends today. It’s not a trial - it’s a preliminary hearing, most of which will likely involve scheduling unless the sides have reached an agreement.

This may be a silly question, but I'm not sure how it works. Can they still schedule today, then reach an agreement sometime between now and the trial?

This may be a silly question, but I'm not sure how it works. Can they still schedule today, then reach an agreement sometime between now and the trial?
Absolutely the prosecutor and his defense attorneys can come to a plea agreement at any time. I don’t see this case ever going to trial as there is a bigger risk for AK if he fights this asssult case.

“Starts” and ends today. It’s not a trial - it’s a preliminary hearing, most of which will likely involve scheduling unless the sides have reached an agreement.

How dare you bring common sense and reality into this forum sir! You must be new here.

3o1yto.jpg

Absolutely the prosecutor and his defense attorneys can come to a plea agreement at any time. I don’t see this case ever going to trial as there is a bigger risk for AK if he fights this asssult case.
If he can get charges down to misdemeanor, I see them settle quick. If the D.A won't go down to a misdemeanor then this will be a drawn out process.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom