Alvin Kamara makes Pro Bowl (1 Viewer)

Did not have a Zpro Bowl year. I wish no Saints were playing in game. I can’t watch it for fear of injuries. I realize it’s glorified touch football but anything can happen.

Over 1,300 all purpose yards and that was a really down year. Some of you are willing to ship this dude off in a Bengals, Saints, Panthers pyramid scheme. He along with the likes of Drew has spoiled too many. Enjoy these guys while you can.
I’m a big advocate for AK on here. A very big advocate.

With that said, there are a lot more RBs in the NFC that deserve the nod over him.

I’m a big advocate for AK on here. A very big advocate.

With that said, there are a lot more RBs in the NFC that deserve the nod over him.
Never said he deserved it over anyone else, just stating that 1,300 yards was a down season for a stud player who missed 2 games. Had he played those 2 games, he probably would’ve broken 1,500 yards from scrimmage and some still would’ve said that it was a down year, he can’t perform without Ingram, something is up with him, or they are ok with trading him to Cincy or wherever. Regardless, dude was hurt, and was on pace to have 1,500 yards again. Pretty impressive.

Never said he deserved it over anyone else, just stating that 1,300 yards was a down season for a stud player who missed 2 games. Had he played those 2 games, he probably would’ve broken 1,500 yards from scrimmage and some still would’ve said that it was a down year, he can’t perform without Ingram, something is up with him, or they are ok with trading him to Cincy or wherever. Regardless, dude was hurt, and was on pace to have 1,500 yards again. Pretty impressive.
He probably would have rushed for 1k if not injured .Fans expect too much sometimes.

Did not have a Zpro Bowl year. I wish no Saints were playing in game. I can’t watch it for fear of injuries. I realize it’s glorified touch football but anything can happen.
I refuse to it because it is a complete joke from the voting process to the actual game. I won't even vote.

He only lacked TD’s really as he was still getting yardage. He just wasn’t as efficient due to the injury. It took him more touches to rack up those yards compared to his other seasons. I think he comes back with a vengeance next season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom