Alvin Kamara on saying the Saints would have beat Eagles in playoffs: 'Yeah, that's what I said' (1 Viewer)

• Admin
1542338167480.png
(AP Photo/Frank Victores)

By Nick Underhill | The Advocate

Alvin Kamara is convinced the Saints would have beat the Eagles in the playoffs last season.

The Saints running back didn’t mean any disrespect. He just simply believes in the talent of his team, and he thinks New Orleans would have continued its run if it had gotten by the Vikings last season.

So, during an interview with Bleacher Report, Kamara said that the Saints would have “beat the (expletive)” out of the Eagles if they had played in the NFC title game.

“Yeah, that’s what I said,” Kamara said. “I don’t care if we’re playing against the Monstars, my team, whatever team I’m on, I’m going to say we’re going to win. Period

“I guarantee with any other guy in this league that feels strongly that they’re on. It’s no disrespect, direct disrespect. I didn’t call direct names. It’s just my team against your team. That’s all I’m going to say about that.”

The Saints play the Eagles this weekend at the Superdome. They are currently 4-5 and fighting to keep their season alive. ...

Full Story - The Advocate

Andrus Whitewing

Andrus Whitewing

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom