Alvin Kamara unhappy with 17 game regular season (2 Viewers)

jasonsw

Long live Duke and Goose
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Im not much of a fan of it either. Think 16 games is plenty. On top of that the extra contest isnt even a conference game. Most NFC-AFC Matchups lack sizzle or juice.

Semper

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This really going to screw up my fantasy football schedule...

BELOWSEALEVEL

Almost Heaven :o)
Reaction score
He's unhappy about an extra game.
I'm unhappy he didn't wear a covid contact tracing device.
Just tell him to sacrifice a game check and sit out on his team. He's part of the reason for our covid protocol violations.

Semper

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Since "fantasy football" is the worst thing that ever happened to the game I hope it screws it up royally.
Wow the worst thing... to each his own. I have been playing with the same friends since 1998. We used to have to use the USA Today to get our stats.

Last edited:

Clintonrebel

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Lots of jack arse comments here. I hate the idea of another game. How many times have great teams (us) been affected by injuries? An 18 week season with two byes is win-win. The current set up sucks.

sfidc3

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Lots of jack arse comments here. I hate the idea of another game. How many times have great teams (us) been affected by injuries? An 18 week season with two byes is win-win. The current set up sucks.
Agreed, I guess some folks are fine seeing players play another regular season game when every year so many can't make it through a 16 game season healthy....because they make like....7-8 figures!!!!....man, how do those billionaire owners allow those huge contracts, they are all going to go bankrupt!!!!!

play action

All-Pro
Reaction score
For most of the team's it's a 4 and12 vs 5 and 11 matchup played by healthy backups,and that's just game 16. Yeah let's add another game.

Domeination

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
They would have to create limit, because the disparity would be so significant that the 100 NFL highest paid would own 95% of the voting pool.
Precisely. The QBs would essentially be running the show off the field as well as on the field.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom