Alvin Kamara (1 Viewer)

Look at the Rams game last year. He stayed in bounds at all costs. He made great plays doing so, but took more hits. I like this new selective approach. Michael Thomas does a good job of coming to a stop and letting defenders fly past him. That is a safe and smart way to try and squeeze a few more yards instead of trying to plow ahead.
I agree that he ran differently last year. What I was saying is I didn't notice a change in his style during the year last year. I notice one this year.

Kamara is a beast in both the run and passing game. The coaches obviously have gotten him to understand his value and you can see that he is not as reckless as last year. Still, he is a match up nightmare. When Ingram gets back the offense will be even more unstoppable.

if they can somehow win next week and be 3-1, thats a success. and with a determined and healthy Ingram, it should keep Kamara fresh for someone home runs

Yeah it was just something I stumbled upon.

Barkley is gonna get a lot of quick passes behind that oline and looks as if Norv knows how to use McCaffrey unlike Shula
Not sure it's all scheme with CMC. He put on some muscle this offseason. So far, in 3 games, he's forced 19 missed tackles. He only forced 35 all last year. Definitely added strength, which was really the only thing he lacked his rookie year.

Not sure it's all scheme with CMC. He put on some muscle this offseason. So far, in 3 games, he's forced 19 missed tackles. He only forced 35 all last year. Definitely added strength, which was really the only thing he lacked his rookie year.
Well you have a point there

This will drop a bit one Ingram is back. Can't wait to have both of these guys 100% and not tried throughout the game agan. I also can't wait to see one or both of Gillislee or Williams off the roster.

Leonard Fournette constantly looks for contact and look how that’s been turning out for him
Wait a minute.....Fournette pulled his hamstring from extra contact? This sounds so much like LSU fans who declared him injury-proned after his first and only injury in college.

i'm actually glad he's getting out of bounds and not taking unnecessary hits

lol he cracks me up casually walking out of bounds...or casually crossing the line for a TD. Just hope no one cheap shots him during one of those times his guard is down.

does Kamara’s skills translate over to the National Flag Football League that will be starting within the next five years? I say, yes.

Think his average yard per carry will get better once Ingram gets back. Think he'll break some long ones with Ingram softening up the defenses. Hard to see how he could be much more effective in the passing game. I actually can't wait until both are on the field at the same time. That will be nearly impossible to defend.
I agree. It would be interesting to see the ingram, kamara, thomas and taysom packages every once in a while as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom