Alvin Kamara (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I firmly believe that Alvin Kamara will not be a Saint next year. His body language the last four weeks has is that of a man defeated and checked out. They showed him on the sideline last night and he was just staring out into space. The coaching staff either doesn’t like him or are trying to separate themselves from the inevitable because he was virtually nonexistent last night. They were brining him in for first down, idiotic one yard runs and then pulling him out in favor if Ingram. No screen passes, not deep passes, nothing.

There is nothing from him. No emotion, no fire, no smiles, nothing. Internally, he is done as a Saint. Salary cap be damned, he is gone. He will find a team and bolt while he can. He is a talented player on a horrible team with a bleak future. He is not going to want to waste away here. The same could be said for Michael Thomas (post June 1 cut to ease the dead money), Taysom Hill (cost cutting move and Payton will take him wherever he lands) and numerous others.

If the Saints clean house and get a new coaching staff, he may stay but if the current regime is here next year, he and a lot of familiar faces, I believe, will be gone.

I firmly believe that Alvin Kamara will not be a Saint next year. His body language the last four weeks has is that of a man defeated and checked out. They showed him on the sideline last night and he was just staring out into space. The coaching staff either doesn’t like him or are trying to separate themselves from the inevitable because he was virtually nonexistent last night. They were brining him in for first down, idiotic one yard runs and then pulling him out in favor if Ingram. No screen passes, not deep passes, nothing.

There is nothing from him. No emotion, no fire, no smiles, nothing. Internally, he is done as a Saint. Salary cap be damned, he is gone. He will find a team and bolt while he can. He is a talented player on a horrible team with a bleak future. He is not going to want to waste away here. The same could be said for Michael Thomas (post June 1 cut to ease the dead money), Taysom Hill (cost cutting move and Payton will take him wherever he lands) and numerous others.

If the Saints clean house and get a new coaching staff, he may stay but if the current regime is here next year, he and a lot of familiar faces, I believe, will be gone.
Tbh I want him to go, not because I’m done with him but because he doesn’t deserve this. You can see he’s given up. Runs up the middle on first and second into a 8/9 man box will make anyone give up.

I hope this isn't the case regarding Kamara. I think it's the loss of Payton and his ways of winning. The shock from going from Payton to Allen is looking like it is just so much of a change and the losing that has been born from it is just becoming toxic. That's just a guess and it could be that Alvin has other issues but all of the players look to have lost something at times.

What has happened this year is sad and it makes the loss of Payton sting even more.

Kamara looks like that even win we are winning he just a nonchalant dude. Dude literally scores 6 touchdowns one week and should be traded the next. How does releasing every player and having no availability to good free agents and trading everyone for draft picks of unknown young players with 0 experience make the team a better team. Oh and fire the coach. What are we going have a peewee squad. What is this

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom