Alvin Kamara (1 Viewer)

Yeah I have been done with him most of this year. Stupid actions in the offseason didn't help. Like everyone else has said...he will be entering his 7th season next year which is the wrong side for running backs in the NFL. Trade him to the Bills in the offseason, who knows what other teams would be interested.

He's not a project, the team ain't the same without Payton because DA is a terrible HC why is that so hard to comprehend?
Right...why are we still blaming players when we know what the problem is. This staff sucks, DA isn't a HC...Pete isn't much of a leader to be trying to lead the offense, we've taken on this beta subservient identity on offense. "Sir, can we please have those 4 yards?"

Kamara looks like that even win we are winning he just a nonchalant dude. Dude literally scores 6 touchdowns one week and should be traded the next. How does releasing every player and having no availability to good free agents and trading everyone for draft picks of unknown young players with 0 experience make the team a better team. Oh and fire the coach. What are we going have a peewee squad. What is this
Kamara at least was smiling on the sidelines. There is a difference between nonchalant and checked out. He has checked out.

And as far as getting rid of everyone and firing the coaching staff, that is the hand the Saints have dealt themselves. They are not a good team nor will be. The proverbial can has been kicked down the road too many times and now it’s time to suffer. $70 million over the cap next year, no first round draft pick and a losing coach does not bode well for the future. The Saints went all in for 2020 to win the Super Bowl and they failed. Well, now they are staring down the barrel of years of misery. Get ready…….

Kamara at least was smiling on the sidelines. There is a difference between nonchalant and checked out. He has checked out.

And as far as getting rid of everyone and firing the coaching staff, that is the hand the Saints have dealt themselves. They are not a good team nor will be. The proverbial can has been kicked down the road too many times and now it’s time to suffer. $70 million over the cap next year, no first round draft pick and a losing coach does not bode well for the future. The Saints went all in for 2020 to win the Super Bowl and they failed. Well, now they are staring down the barrel of years of misery. Get ready…….
I hate that criticism..."smiling on the sidelines", some people do it out of nervousness, others sarcastically. Pretty sure no player in NFL history sat on the sidelines in complete stitches "hahahaha I just fumbled the ball...give it to me so I can do it some more you suckers" - give that "he was smiling" BS a rest.
- not really directed at you, just some shtuff I'm tired of seeing, goes back to the AB days.

But our trajectory as a team...lets just get rid of Allen and see where it goes from there....can't possibly get any worse

I'm nonchalant I laugh when I lose games but practice hella hard to do better next time. Everyone not going throw a helmet or scream that doesn't mean they dont care. and the dude a camera shown on him like 2 times. Man even got a fresh hair cut so he was definitely ready to play on prime time. I will admit he did not play well last couple of games.

Saints have a problem.

Either find a coaching staff that knows how to put the current players in position too succeed

Or

Trade away/ lose those players ... Keep same choking I mean coaching staff and hope they figure things out, know what they want, understand SP ain't coming back.... etc

I firmly believe that Alvin Kamara will not be a Saint next year. His body language the last four weeks has is that of a man defeated and checked out. They showed him on the sideline last night and he was just staring out into space. The coaching staff either doesn’t like him or are trying to separate themselves from the inevitable because he was virtually nonexistent last night. They were brining him in for first down, idiotic one yard runs and then pulling him out in favor if Ingram. No screen passes, not deep passes, nothing.

There is nothing from him. No emotion, no fire, no smiles, nothing. Internally, he is done as a Saint. Salary cap be damned, he is gone. He will find a team and bolt while he can. He is a talented player on a horrible team with a bleak future. He is not going to want to waste away here. The same could be said for Michael Thomas (post June 1 cut to ease the dead money), Taysom Hill (cost cutting move and Payton will take him wherever he lands) and numerous others.

If the Saints clean house and get a new coaching staff, he may stay but if the current regime is here next year, he and a lot of familiar faces, I believe, will be gone.
Agree. We are so predictable with him.. Needs to be traded. Love the guy, but needs to go

Kamara's ineffectiveness is not due to his lack of care, but the lack of creativity in his use. I can't recall the last time we threw him a screen pass.

Pete Carmichael broke AK41

I said it in another thread but SP talked about how hard it was to keep Kamara interested. He has a lot of football smarts and he gets bored and checks out if you aren't giving him enough to chew on.

Running up the gut for 2 yards a Carry for half a season has probably indeed broken him.

What a complete waste of a generational talent.

Carmichael does not seem to call any plays for Kamara than simply handoffs up the middle. Where are the screens? Wheel routes? Anything in the passing game? He is one of the most dangerous RBs in the passing game and we call NOTHING for him. Carmichael is like a clueless child on the sidelines. It is no wonder Payton did not trust him to call plays and no other teams have ever come calling for him when coaching changes are made.

His contract is virtually untradeable

And didn't we go down this road w/ AK already w/ doubting him only to have him come back the next season and have a career-like year.

He'll be alright, we just don't have anybody in a leadership position on staff on the offensive side of the ball.

This is exactly why he should have been traded when Brees retired as I suggested back then. He was never going to be as good without Brees and he had some value. Now they’d be lucky to get a 5th round pick for him.

Kamara looks like that even win we are winning he just a nonchalant dude. Dude literally scores 6 touchdowns one week and should be traded the next. How does releasing every player and having no availability to good free agents and trading everyone for draft picks of unknown young players with 0 experience make the team a better team. Oh and fire the coach. What are we going have a peewee squad. What is this
The problem is that players like Kamara, Davis, Jordan will not have the longevity to survive the rebuild at other positions. They will simply fade into obscurity while we search for and develop a QB, D-linemen (plural), running back, linebackers, safeties, O-linemen and while young CB's develop.

I can live withe way we have been doing business because I reaped the benefits of some great football. Now that Drew and Sean are done and that era has passed along with our heartbeat we need to bite the bullet and reorganize everything.

I would like to see us cut as much fat as possible. The problem is our big ticket guys have huge contracts that will make them tough to unload. We do need to pick one and pay bite the bullet and move on whether it be Thomas ,Kamara or Jordan just pick that can get you something and do it. I would hate to be to be the one to have to untangle this situation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom