Always wash your hands after - or else (1 Viewer)

Perhaps they were eating out of the same peanut or pretzel bowl at the bar.

I can not tell you how many times I have witnessed people leaving public restrooms and not washing their hands, this includes people leaving DIRECTLY out of stalls after the deuce.

For years I didn't shake hands I only gave a pound.

Poppie, is that you?

It amazes me to see guys touch the bathroom door with their bare hands when they're leaving the head.

300 guys who didnt wash their hands probably also touched it that day.

He must've been eating the pretzels on the bar....who knows...?

It amazes me to see guys touch the bathroom door with their bare hands when they're leaving the head.

That's why I never leave the house without one of these in my pocket. They're light, small and I let them open the doors.

nicole-richie-lindsay-lohan.jpg

That's why I always use a paper towel when I open the bathroom door. I've been doing that ever since one of my middle school coaches told me that.

First and foremost, the woman in your avatar is muy deliciouso.

Secondly, the door handle exiting the BR gets the papertowel or elbow treatment. I don't even like touching the paper towel dispenser handle after washing my hands. I'll use it first, to get a paper towel, wash my hands and THEN use the paper towel to cover the handle to get another paper towel to actually dry my hands and then one for the door.

First and foremost, the woman in your avatar is muy deliciouso.

Secondly, the door handle exiting the BR gets the papertowel or elbow treatment. I don't even like touching the paper towel dispenser handle after washing my hands. I'll use it first, to get a paper towel, wash my hands and THEN use the paper towel to cover the handle to get another paper towel to actually dry my hands and then one for the door.

Good plan. I'm not an obsessed germophobe, but you gotta realize everything in the can is crawling with crotch bacteria.

Good plan. I'm not an obsessed germophobe, but you gotta realize everything in the can is crawling with crotch bacteria.

There was a study that said there was more bacteria and such in the ice bin of a typical fast food restaurant than your average public restroom. Take that for what it's worth.

There was a study that said there was more bacteria and such in the ice bin of a typical fast food restaurant than your average public restroom. Take that for what it's worth.

That's only because I pee in the ice bins at fast food restaurants.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom