Am I a liar?? (1 Viewer)

Am I a liar?

• Total voters
Next time tell her mom to go watch it at her girlfriends house and leave you alone. No other answers are exceptable.

It could be argued that the intentional failure to disclose a material fact when you know that the other party is relying on the information is deceptive. It depends on your state of mind. When she was asking about channels, did you know that a WNBA game on the NBA channel was a possibility? Or was it something you only realized in hindsight?
Did I know that the WNBA game was on the NBA channel, no I did not. Did I know it could have potentially been on the NBA channel, yes. I had recorded a WNBA game for her the previous week off the NBA channel, but she never asked me about the NBA channel. She asked me about "those ESPN channels I get", because I have a ton, and she asked me if there was a "WNBA" channel. There is not. There is only an NBA channel. When searching through the ESPN channels, I never once had the NBA channel listed on my "Guide", I jumped from the lower ESPN channels up to all of the sports channels above 600, so I can honestly say I did not see it listed.

As for my state of mind, it was ASLEEP. I did not want to wake up, get out of bed, and entertain my "mother in law" until my GF gets home. The only reason I answered was because my GF had called me three times earlier from their house trying to diagnose computer issues for them and I thought it may have been her calling again.

It looks like the consensus is close between yes and no on the lying with tacoes barely edging both out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom