Am I crazy? (1 Viewer)

Yes you are. 3 quarterbacks and one won't play as much. Trade or cut your 2 veterans offensive lineman. What you going to do to replace those two? Depth wise of course.

Am I crazy for wanting the Saints to trade/release Warford and Easton to acquire Jameis Winston?
No, you are not crazy a free thinker maybe but definitely not crazy. I once thought why did the saints bring a damage with a bad injury to his throwing are. But now I'm more than happy they did. Winston may need to be around good coaching. What Joe Burrows just accomplished Winston did also. Hell yea bring him in if and only if we can afford him.

Trade/release Warford AND Eason?

Yes. You’re crazy. The point is that we want as much depth and talent on the OL as possible. Get rid of one? Maybe.

I prefer high character guys with no issues.

Am I crazy for wanting the Saints to trade/release Warford and Easton to acquire Jameis Winston?

Yes, but not because of wanting Winston. Losing both Warford and Easton will kill our depth. I frankly would like to keep both and just have an absurdly deep line.

I’d rather we sign an impact pass rusher like Clowney if we drop that salary.

Don't know whether to give you a "like" because you are in fact crazy and realize it, or a dead falcon because you're crazy to think that.

Either way: yes, you are crazy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom