am I hearing this correctly......Gerry V. ?? (1 Viewer)

N.O.Badboy

DubyaDubyaWeLuvya BuddyD!
Reaction score
I'm disappointed in Gerry V. This show has REALLY dropped off in quality IMHO. They are running YET ANOTHER re-run of the show. Gerry V. is interviewing Marques Colston on his Bye week just before playing the Eagles.......................... SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD GERRY V. SAAAAAAAAAAAAD :(

He still does the color commentary for Hornets games, right? I'm willing to cut him some slack since essentially it's 70+ road games for him.

gerry v has another job...he is the color commentator for the hornets....during basketball season he travels with them

yep, they play the heat tonight....looks like its 870 or nothing for ya

isdn_203x152.jpg

PD440_IsdnCodec.jpg

gerry v is a busy man...

he is doing the hornets
he is doing his new orleans show (when he can and he does do it on the road)
he is also doing a show in OKC (boooo)

he is working his rear off, and im sure he cant wait to get back to normalcy and come home to new orleans, where his wife is from

Radio hosts have conflicts all the time. That's why most good radio shows have backup hosts on call. Gerry V certainly has a backup; I just don't know why they're not using him tonight. Re-runs on the radio are simply terrible.

He's been the color analyst for the Hornets since he's been here and he's always made his show until this season. I understand the man is working his butt off, but he's never had this many re-runs in the past even though his responsibilities have not changed.

They should just run the National ESPN or Fox Sports radio show when V is out. Re-run radio shows (99.9% of the time) are useless.

In my opinion GerryV has sold his soul to Oklahoma City. I will never listen to one of his shows ever again

Exactly....

Gerry V will be back and awesome as ever. As many have pointed out this is a busy time. Patience.

he'll be back full time next year, so I don't think he has sold his soul to OKC. On a related note, screw OKC.

In my opinion GerryV has sold his soul to Oklahoma City. I will never listen to one of his shows ever again

Exactly....

Oh please. And Gerry is probably the best sports radio man this city has ever had. Buddy was colorful and entertaining but by the time he hit radio his lack of sports knowledge -- even the NFL -- was shallow to say the least. Hebert and Wilkerson aren't much better.

I Ran into gerry v once by accident... But I would like to talk about his advertiser..

Scott runs a "po-boy" shop.. It's called 'Jersey Mike's'. corner of I-40 & Sante Fe Ave. - Excellent Food.

Hornets Geaux Home...

Joe

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom