Am I hearing this right (1 Viewer)

I am offended by people kneeling during the national anthem, and people not respecting my right to have an opinion.

You are offended by people saying that kneeling during the national anthem is offensive.

Everyone can be offended. If you deserve an apology, so do I.

If you think you deserve respect and to be heard, so do I.

Respect goes both ways.

Drew Brees was never disrespectful, but he was extremely disrespected, which is the biggest problem with this whole situation.

Then choose to feel disrespected for no reason. Even though you have been told disrespect is not the intent. Sounds real smart to me lol
So just because you disagree, he is wrong. So his feelings don't count. Who made you the arbiter of life.

I am offended by people kneeling during the national anthem, and people not respecting my right to have an opinion.

You are offended by people saying that kneeling during the national anthem is offensive.

Everyone can be offended. If you deserve an apology, so do I.

If you think you deserve respect and to be heard, so do I.

Respect goes both ways.

Drew Brees was never disrespectful, but he was extremely disrespected, which is the biggest problem with this whole situation.

Impartial application doesn't apply anymore. Therein lies the biggest hurdle to overcoming and making true change.

tweet-tyler-zed-kaepernick-brees-voicing-opinions.jpg
I'm sure you can find people out there who may have said both. I haven't seen it on this forum in the several threads over the past few days. The only people who advised Drew to retire were people who wanted him to do it as a middle finger to his team, the city, and his critics.

No one I have seen criticize him on SR have said he should retire or not have an opinion. Some people might criticize his opinion or the way he expressed it, but that's completely different from what this tweet is saying.

One person posted that and the post got 80 Clowns, 41 Failcons, 16 Face Palms, and 0 positive responses.
Lol - yeah, I forgot about that dude. But using that as an example of the group is kind of like saying Candace Owens speaks for all black Republicans.

T
How about just not thinking things are disrespectful? Especially when you've been told that disrespect is not the intent. I'm sure some people find things you do every day disrespectful. But who cares?
This crap has gone on long enough. I’m a 10 year vet and I don’t have an issue with players kneeling. That’s their right as American citizens. Let’s drop it Saints nation. Let’s just hope all this crap galvanizes our team for a second super bowl run

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom