Am I hearing this right (2 Viewers)

As someone else mentioned. Everyone take a knee during a play. Do it all game for all i care. Hell, everyone sit out until change is made. They won’t do that though huh? Why make it so divisive?

Yet again, the kneeling had lived its 15 minutes of fame, but then...

Obviously they do. Were you under a rock when the BLM movement started? You forget about the Nike endorsement? Man give me some of what knocked you out for a couple of years. I could use it after this year thus far.
I assure you it's because of racism. Your probably an all lives matter kind of guy

Obviously they do. Were you under a rock when the BLM movement started? You forget about the Nike endorsement? Man give me some of what knocked you out for a couple of years. I could use it after this year thus far.

You know what? I am a moron... I read CK, and for whatever reason I thought you were referring to Louis CK :hihi:

My bad LOL

Nah. I have a mean streak. For instance the lives of pedophiles don’t matter to me. Care to profile more? The very thing you may or may not be against?
Your response is just as bad as Brees' and so irrelevantto the task at hand let's deflect and ignore the fact black people are targeted by the police and murdered with the depts covering it up. Save that garbage. Don't quote me don't tag me dont @me your apart of the problem

Your response is just as bad as Brees' and so irrelevantto the task at hand let's deflect and ignore the fact black people are targeted by the police and murdered with the depts covering it up. Save that garbage. Don't quote me don't tag me dont @me your apart of the problem

You’re*

I don’t ignore that fact. How can i? The peaceful protestors have done their job and i applaud them.

The people getting mad because someone doesn’t agree with their rationale.Not a very good job getting the point across and more harming the cause than good.

You’re*

I don’t ignore that fact. How can i? The peaceful protestors have done their job and i applaud them.

The people getting mad because someone doesn’t agree with their rationale.Not a very good job getting the point across and more harming the cause than good.
Pick a side. Red or Blue pill. My grammar is correct nice try

Is someone trying to cover this up? The whole nation believes this was murder. Many unarmed white guys are killed by police too. You may not hear about them but look it up. I agree that some wickedly bad things have happened but I don’t think racism is as prevalent in this country as it’s made out to be by the media. Sometimes they really fan the flames. As far as this team goes, I don’t think the love and compassion these guys show for each other on the field is fake. Maybe emotions are just getting the best of people and they are taking things said out of context.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom