Am I the only one?(fantasizing about Russell Wilson) Mod edit. (1 Viewer)

It would be the biggest thing to happen to the Saints since the Super Bowl and certainly the biggest acquisition since Brees himself.

Until he never gets traded, there's no downside to hoping for it. It's such a remote chance, I don't need to invest much thought. It's just a fun thing. Like trading for Joe Burrow.

In this off-season of trimming and cost-cutting, that's all it ever was, a fantasy, but a healthy fantasy life is important to overall happiness

In this off-season of trimming and cost-cutting, that's all it ever was, a fantasy, but a healthy fantasy life is important to overall happiness
You are right about that. I’ve been a Saints fan since 1970 when I was just a kid. So I know how spoiled we’ve been having Drew and not only him but CSP as well. I really hate this gut feeling of uncertainty about what kind of team we are going to see this season. I also hope I’m really wrong about Jameis and he turns out to be a stud QB.

As a heterosexual male, I don't fantasize about any dude especially a married one. If Russ is meant to cook here then it will happen until then I'm not holding my breathe. Now us getting A-A-RON next season is huge possibility.

That ship has sailed this season.

You can fantasize about it for next season, but if you legit still hold out hope that Russ will be traded this year you're wasting your beautiful mind.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom